test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tried to buy Coalescent Stone

jadetorajadetora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
From the Trade Bar vendor, we double clicked the Coalescent Ward and tried to buy that thinking, you know? We'd double clicked -that-, surely that'd be what we got? Instead even though we'd double clicked the Coalescent Ward and bought -that- with our Trade Bars, we ended up with a 5x Pack of Preservation Wards. Please help us out and replace this item with the Coalescent Ward we -should- have ended up with. Not sure what happened here but something went screwy.

As of today this ticket has been up for TEN DAYS in-game.

The 5x Pack of Preservation Wards are still in our inventory. We're waiting hoping you'll be able to remedy this.

Also posted here; http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=125751#post125751

You'd think it'd be answered after so long. <.<
Post edited by jadetora on

Comments

• jadetorajadetora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    >.> Wooould be suuuuper to get a reply or to have this sorted. After ten days, it's getting a bit old.
  • jadetorajadetora Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Eleven days. Still waiting.

Yup..
  • stringsoftearsstringsoftears Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    Just so you're not waiting without answers: they announced some time ago there is an issue with the vendors providing you a purchase that is not what you selected and that's because of a highlight feature gone rogue. The issue's been around quite a while and has affected many people but will likely not be fixed within your expectations.

Again, very sorry this happened and I am very sorry to provide this news.
    edited June 2013
    Just so you're not waiting without answers: they announced some time ago there is an issue with the vendors providing you a purchase that is not what you selected and that's because of a highlight feature gone rogue. The issue's been around quite a while and has affected many people but will likely not be fixed within your expectations.

Again, very sorry this happened and I am very sorry to provide this news.

Yea, day twelve. Still no response.

If it's an issue they know about they should respond and fix it. We wonder what the phrase 'negligent business practices' means to them?
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    They have a massive back log of tickets.. I received a respond just today from a ticket I made 2 weeks ago.
    edited June 2013
    They have a massive back log of tickets.. I received a respond just today from a ticket I made 2 weeks ago.

Thirteen days, no response.

Quick, ask us how much of a river we're going to cry for them for not having foreseen this and hired the appropriate extra staff to handle something they make money for (and is their job to do).

Oh that's right.

None.
    edited June 2013
    Fifteen Days. Still nothing.
  • malcomgtxmalcomgtx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's kinda ridiculous that they won't even comment. Surely they at least have some intern giving 'feel-good' responses????

I have two posts that have yet to be commented on too.
    edited June 2013
    malcomgtx wrote: »
    It's kinda ridiculous that they won't even comment. Surely they at least have some intern giving 'feel-good' responses????

I have two posts that have yet to be commented on too.

Yep. On the sixteenth day now.

Absolutely nothing from their end.

Doesn't exactly inspire a sense of 'we appreciate you, our Customer' all things considered. Especially when we've been a loyal Cryptic Customer for so long. T.T
    edited June 2013
    Eighteen days later.. still no response.. Gee what a surprise.. T.T
    edited July 2013
    jadetora wrote: »
    eighteen days later.. Still no response.. Gee what a surprise.. T.t

twenty one days later. Still no freaking response.
  • nesfillnesfill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    twenty one days later. Still no freaking response.
    Let's count together!
    Twenty two DAYZZZ
  • jiglesjigles Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    * Reserved for the 23th day * xD

Thank god this only happens to me when buying HP pots (i got 45 kits last time xD) ... with a coal ward i would prob uninstall the game and trow my pc from the window xD
    Collision - LVL 60 TR ○○○ ENYO - LVL 60 CW
    edited July 2013
    jigles wrote: »
    * Reserved for the 23th day * xD

Thank god this only happens to me when buying HP pots (i got 45 kits last time xD) ... with a coal ward i would prob uninstall the game and trow my pc from the window xD

Yep. We're at twenty two days now, or is it twenty three? We've lost count.

It really ticks us off quite badly they're being so negligent. Don't they get paid for handling things like this? So what are they getting paid for? Ignoring a ticket for over two weeks? Not a single word? And others are seeing this, you know Cryptic, this isn't reflecting well on you as a company considering no one has said -anything- to us at all.
    edited July 2013
    Yep. We're at twenty two days now, or is it twenty three? We've lost count.

It really ticks us off quite badly they're being so negligent. Don't they get paid for handling things like this? So what are they getting paid for? Ignoring a ticket for over two weeks? Not a single word? And others are seeing this, you know Cryptic, this isn't reflecting well on you as a company considering no one has said -anything- to us at all.
    Dude they have 2 many tickets! and 90% coming from stupid noobs which asking about game mechanic and other non-related things ---> just scumming, because they too cool for forum or some gamesites, so the only thing u can do is wait and spam at this forum like others do.
    May the force be with u
  • lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    Seems that Cryptic/PWE customer service is not staffed to handle the volume of the issues... Especially if it can not be answered with a form letter.

poor-customer-service.jpg
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
    edited July 2013
    nesfill wrote: »
    Dude they have 2 many tickets! and 90% coming from stupid noobs which asking about game mechanic and other non-related things ---> just scumming, because they too cool for forum or some gamesites, so the only thing u can do is wait and spam at this forum like others do.
    May the force be with u

Them being 'overwhelmed' by the number of tickets is not an excuse. This is their job. You don't get paid for doing a s@#tty job at yours, do you? Probably not. You get sacked.

There's absolutely zero excuse for a corporation as large as Cryptic to take over two weeks to answer a single valid ticket that also has posts on the forum drawing attention to it.
  • imsmithyimsmithy Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    From the Trade Bar vendor, we double clicked the Coalescent Ward and tried to buy that thinking, you know? We'd double clicked -that-, surely that'd be what we got? Instead even though we'd double clicked the Coalescent Ward and bought -that- with our Trade Bars, we ended up with a 5x Pack of Preservation Wards. Please help us out and replace this item with the Coalescent Ward we -should- have ended up with. Not sure what happened here but something went screwy.

As of today this ticket has been up for TEN DAYS in-game.

The 5x Pack of Preservation Wards are still in our inventory. We're waiting hoping you'll be able to remedy this.

Also posted here; http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=125751#post125751

You'd think it'd be answered after so long. <.<

I have had the same problem with the profession vendor not giving me the items that I clicked on , I know its useless now but the only way to fix it is to close the vendors interface and reopen it , not much use after the fact , specially to you since you lost the bars... but yeah I can verify the bug exists.

Also , no idea how to replicate it and it only happened to me one time.
  • bolcien1bolcien1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I actualy had this happen with the coins, I fortunetly only lost 1 but that's a day lost when trying to get colecent wards chances.instead of a blessed whatever for the wards, I got a party popper.
    edited July 2013
    imsmithy wrote: »
    I have had the same problem with the profession vendor not giving me the items that I clicked on , I know its useless now but the only way to fix it is to close the vendors interface and reopen it , not much use after the fact , specially to you since you lost the bars... but yeah I can verify the bug exists.

Also , no idea how to replicate it and it only happened to me one time.

We've held onto the incorrect item it gave us. We just want them to switch it out for the item (of the same price) we actually double-clicked on to buy. However seeing as it's been twenty two days without a single response, we're beginning to wonder if Cryptic just stopped doing their jobs.
    edited July 2013
    Wow.. After twenty two days of waiting, nearly twenty three, this is their response;

Hello Jade

Thank you for contacting us!

Unfortunately we are not able to refund purchases from in game npcs. All purchases of items sold for Astral Diamonds, Glory, Gold/Silver/Copper, and Tarmalune Trade Bars are final and cannot be refunded.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience and understanding!

-

Great job, Cryptic. Way to build loyalty to your s@#t business practices. You f@#k up and the customer has to pay for it.
    edited July 2013
    Wow.. After twenty two days of waiting, nearly twenty three, this is their response;

Hello Jade

Thank you for contacting us!

Unfortunately we are not able to refund purchases from in game npcs. All purchases of items sold for Astral Diamonds, Glory, Gold/Silver/Copper, and Tarmalune Trade Bars are final and cannot be refunded.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we appreciate your patience and understanding!

-

Great job, Cryptic. Way to build loyalty to your s@#t business practices. You f@#k up and the customer has to pay for it.
    don't get angry, just start to write a ticket every day, that was their fault so y'r right in this situation.
    edited July 2013
    any luck with y'r purchase?