test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ヾ(^∇^) Heey!

healhappyhealhappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
Kinda hesitant to post this, but here goes nothing! ( ゚▽゚)/

I am a still learning, level 26 cleric on the Dragon shard, looking for an active and friendly guild that is willing to accept a lowbie.
I am a story/questing/roleplaying person; I love fighting mobs more than against other players, so I don't really want to join a PvP-centric-only-guild.
I am also a lore lover and quite obsessed with collecting all the shinny objects that I can find.
I have a pretty flexible play time and would prefer to spend them together with the guild than with random PUGs (I'm scared of dungeon PUGs now... too many nasty people).

Oh and one last thing, I have a huge issue (ocd...? (゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)) with exploits/cheats and such, so if your guild is allowing those or is practicing them; then sorry, I don't want to join.

In the meantime, more guild shopping! Thanks for reading!

Not available anymore! Sorry!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• urararaurarara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    HELLO there! ( ゚▽゚)/
    I like shiny objects and hate cheats.
    Lets form a guild. U can be lead.
    How does 'Wepoopalot' or 'ShinyRedBall' sound?
  • healhappyhealhappy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited June 2013
    Kupo? Kupo kupo kupo?

Translation: I don't want to create a guild...
  • urararaurarara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    -_-"
    I'm not dumb; Almost everyone using this forum understands Moogle talk.
    You didn't have to translate.
  • daksanidaksani Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sponge Worthy is a progression/casual guild focusing on end game content and PvP. We are looking for dedicated members who are looking for an organized guild with adult members who's goals are to experience end game content and dominate the PvP battlefield. Sponge Worthy is looking to become the premier guild of Neverwinter and its officers have the experience to lead the masses into game-wide firsts. We are officially an English speaking guild, based out of the Eastern Time Zone with upcoming plans (upon release) of raiding on certain weeknight(s).

We are also new player friendly! All of us are constantly learning, especially with Neverwinter being as new as it is. If you are a new player looking for some advice and guidance, Sponge Worthy may be for you. We look to recruit new players because we can teach train them for upcoming raids once they cap out.

We are looking to start raiding Gauntlgrym within the next 14-21 days, after we recruit the appropiate players and put the finishing touches on the guild.

Sponge Worthy is still in the planning process, but we are a group of extremely competitve group of organized players with a large background of mmo's. The original Sponge Worthy held many server firsts on WoW's Gurubashi server and we are looking to bring this over to Neverwinter.

Perks:

1. Vent server
    2. Website with forums
    3. 18+ (Some exceptions may be made on a case by case basis, ie if your son/daughter would like to join but we try to stay 18+)
    4. Strict 'no harassment' policy.
    5. Upcoming guild bank with donated free profession items to help with professions.
    6. Set organized raid times
    7. PvP events
    8. New player friendly

If you want to be a part of the best please fill out the following application and one of the officers will be in contact with you shortly.

http://spongeworthy.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7