test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So savage runes are bugged?

granville7482granville7482 Member Posts: 191 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have three rank 6 savage runes equipped and they are supposed to give me 80 armor penetration each. I have 80 total. (No ArP on my gear) Conq-Guardian fighter, Dex 20, Half Orc.
Post edited by granville7482 on

Comments

• Options
    srazysrazy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 207 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I dont think they work that way, since they have the gold/xp bonus it means runes of same rank wouldnt work together unless they are from different ranks, i cant verify with savage, but thats how radiant works if u wanted a bigger gold bonus.
  • Options
    dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    srazy wrote: »
    I dont think they work that way, since they have the gold/xp bonus it means runes of same rank wouldnt work together unless they are from different ranks, i cant verify with savage, but thats how radiant works if u wanted a bigger gold bonus.

Enchantments of the same rank not stacking was a bug that was supposed to be fixed.
  • Options
    shineropshinerop Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    dardove wrote: »
    Enchantments of the same rank not stacking was a bug that was supposed to be fixed.

yes i have the same problem with the savage rank 7s not giving the stats it says it does. hope they notice the issue. i doubt my # 1806989 bug ticket will even be seen.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Do you have all the enchantments in Offensive slots? If they aren't slotted correctly, you won't get the bonus.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    abombination247abombination247 Member Posts: 1,279 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    There was a gold, exp bug where this happened and it was fixed since after the fix I tested it with 16% gold find. These are new runes and it is possible somehow that if you have 3 rank6's it will only notice 1 of them. This does suck and should be hotfixed just like the other runes were. Seems like the issue. I could test it with some low runes on a low tune. so its not a waste I guess.
  • Options
    parp13parp13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    Do you have all the enchantments in Offensive slots? If they aren't slotted correctly, you won't get the bonus.

This. It was only recently that I realised you get the bonus associated with the slot type. I used to think you got all three bonuses.
  • Options
    stabbathstabbath Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just put in 2 lvl 6 savage runes in my weapons. Looked at my percentage for crit and it's the same:(
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I've got a rank 7 one in my shirt. Working fine, shows up in char sheet correctly.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)