test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

(Mindflayer) Large guild Looking for many more serious 60 players!

ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
If you are 60 and are interested in joining a guild with a focus on new end game content, current T2s/Gaunt then PM me in game on the live release!

We are not an ultra hardcore guild, but do run guild events everynight. We have players across the globe in all different time zones and are looking to beef up our numbers even more to have multiple 20 team groups hitting Gaunt upon release (tomorrow).

NOTE: I will perform gear check before invite so if you are under 8500 GS dont bother (which is VERY easy to get) :)

Tempirius@ayroux
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mozzballmozzball Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We're a group of hc mmo'ers that have been playing together since WoW:TBC and have recently (2 weeks back) decided on leaving GW2 for NW, so far 6 of us here, still trying to steal rest of the group ;) We've been looking for a hc guild on mindflayer, and up till your last sentence we were keen on looking you guys up ;p (most of us only just hitting 60). But i guess we'll bump into you from the otherside of the goal line
  • freehugs9freehugs9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 201 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hi Ayroux, what time zone are you most active? Got any Australians?
  • fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How big is " big guild " ?
    how active is your guild ?
    CET zone players ( uk time )?
  • cdrbrigadecdrbrigade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Im looking to join a decent guild.I have a 60 GF 8.7 GC. ING:Brigade@cdrBrigade
  • yushirokaneyushirokane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    A bit more info about the guild will be great :) Name, active ppl number, you say events all nights, but at what time zone etc..
    14k GS GF and 13k GS GWF here pvp and pve lover