test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Error when buying ZEN...

leskinzowoileskinzowoi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So, I have recently come across an error while trying to buy zen for the 3rd time... it looks something like this.

The error says: "Sorry we could not complete your payment at this time. An error has occurred. Please go back to the merchant and retry."

I have used multiple cards and even Paypal, nothing works.

Do you just not want our money? I know there is a cap on how much you can spend, but trying to spend 10$ is no where near it.

I've checked all over and tons of people are having the same issue and the only response we get from your workers is, "Open a ticket".

Not much help at all, if we could actually get a response to let us know that you actually understand that there is something wrong on your end and are working to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by leskinzowoi on

Comments

• xhanjiraxhanjira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have a similar problem. I've placed orders for Zen with cards I've used just in the past few weeks and they're stuck on pending. Google Checkout has worked flawlessly until this point and neither cards information has changed. When I try to call your phone support it just goes to voicemail (it's 1:10pm Pacific) and your support webpage is stuck in some sort of redirect loop so I cannot submit a ticket either. The PW auto-email system keeps sending me an email every 2 hours stating that the payment was processed yet no Zen appears on my account. Please fix, thank you!
  • justicebringer3justicebringer3 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is problem for me as well and it's not just us.

http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=14811