test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

stupid system

lsafa7llsafa7l Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
i was playing a solo lvl 57 dungeon and died at least 10 times then i reached the boss and died 3 times then i dced , i was kicked out of the dungeon , and i lost all the potions and injury kits i spent !!!. this is bull**** im not going to spend 30 extra minutes and 5 gold just cause i dced
Post edited by lsafa7l on

Comments

• Options
    jlanderjlander Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sucks you d/ced but how in gods name do you die 13 times in a solo dungeon? Is your gear like complete trash or are your powers and feats just randomly thrown together?
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lsafa7l wrote: »
    i was playing a solo lvl 57 dungeon and died at least 10 times then i reached the boss and died 3 times then i dced , i was kicked out of the dungeon , and i lost all the potions and injury kits i spent !!!. this is bull**** im not going to spend 30 extra minutes and 5 gold just cause i dced

Be more carefull next time and don't die so much , you'll save some time and you'll be able to finish the dungeon before the random disconnect happens .
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yea i know my gear sucks and i was doing the last solo dungeon at lvl 57 but still this system sucks
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    You're actually barking up the wrong tree. You are better off complaining to Seagate or some other hard drive company for not making hard drives which can quickly store, find and read terabytes of information at multiple points on the disc at a price that is affordable for people without solid gold toilet seats.

In other words the technology really doesn't exist.

Instances are great because it allows players to section off portions of the world as their own so they can have a chance to immerse themselves in quests or not have to worry about spawn camping and such but a limit of the instance technology is that it's a temporary state which can't be saved.

I believe you have five minutes between the point you log off and the point your allocated space is vacated but outright saving instances is something which is not economically or really even functionally possible at this point in time due to current hardware technology.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    cant it at least remember the position of the player ?