test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BoP - here is a solution

battlechantbattlechant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I read recently there will be a change on items dropped for T1 and T2. It is called BoP (Bind on Pickup).

This is not a solution...

Get rid of the Need, Greed, or Pass system, it is annoying anyways. And just allow for individual drops.

Make the drop rate lower for higher level items, and allow for individual drops.

That way we can profit from that lucky drop or use it on another alt.

Just my 2 cents.

Added: In fact this should be applied to all party instances.
BattleChant
Post edited by battlechant on

Comments

• Options
    zlainfurryzlainfurry Banned Users Posts: 163 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    What do you think happens to the value of an item when a boss starts having 5 chances to drop epic loot from 1? People already get individual loot from Delve chests. Make Delves last longer or happen more often and that will fix your problem.
  • Options
    trequeltrequel Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If each party member has a 20% chance to get an epic item, the probability of an epic item dropping at all is ~77%. If a boss drops one epic item, the probability of an epic item dropping is 100%. Less epics the individual chance way.
  • Options
    xanquilxanquil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited June 2013
    I read recently there will be a change on items dropped for T1 and T2. It is called BoP (Bind on Pickup).

This is not a solution...

Get rid of the Need, Greed, or Pass system, it is annoying anyways. And just allow for individual drops.

Make the drop rate lower for higher level items, and allow for individual drops.

That way we can profit from that lucky drop or use it on another alt.

Just my 2 cents.

Added: In fact this should be applied to all party instances.

Good start,(Individual loot needs to be baseline for the entire game.) but instead of someone getting lucky have the best gear come from tokens and have that gear be bind on account.
    But there would also need to be a way to "sell" tokens (token items)for AD. Items also shouldn't cost more than 2-3 Dungeon runs worth of tokens to get per piece.
    That is just my point of view, as someone that would rather fight monsters for loot than my own party members.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Sorry but there is still the chance that that boss drops 5 pieces of epic loot. In the current system there is no chance of that happening. Ergo, costs drop to increased chances of loot being acquired from bosses. If you want to say that only 1 player in the group can get an epic from a boss, you simply want the game to decide for you which party member gets the loot. It makes no sense and is pointless. This isn't going to happen any time soon. Get used to it.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    xanquil wrote: »
    Good start,(Individual loot needs to be baseline for the entire game.) but instead of someone getting lucky have the best gear come from tokens and have that gear be bind on account.
    But there would also need to be a way to "sell" tokens (token items)for AD. Items also shouldn't cost more than 2-3 Dungeon runs worth of tokens to get per piece.
    That is just my point of view, as someone that would rather fight monsters for loot than my own party members.

Go play a single player RPG then.

"Hi i suck at this game(and games in general) can you please spoon feed me gear?"
    That's all i get from these peoples posts.