test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[UGC] Dragons of Time Immemorial- campaign

viledeeds77#8676 viledeeds77 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Hey all,

I wanted to try to get more plays on my two (so far more upcoming) quests. They are both under the campaign Dragons of Time Immemorial, the first quest is Dragons of Past Glory, the second is Dragons of a Future yet Told.

Dragons of Past Glory is an introductory quest with medium to light story and medium hack'n'slash, it is soloable but like other UGC at higher levels can be a bit challenging.

Dragons of a Future yet Told is intended for duo to three player groups, it is heavier on story and hack'n'slash than the first quest.

The short codes for all three are in my forum signature.

Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by viledeeds77#8676 on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Will trade reviews! Authors welcome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    avatre21avatre21 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've just finished the first of the two quests and left my review. I would have preferred a lot more story, but that's just my preference. I thought the maps were done very well and I liked the red crystal cave. The combat itself was very challenging (35TR), had to use quite a few pots, but it was do-able. I wonder about the last fight though, I'm not sure I would have been able to complete it if I hadn't been able to lure the elites over separately. I see you say the second is heavier on story and so I'll give it a go in the morning.

I'd appreciate it if you could take a look at my quest "The Lonely Dagger Inn" if you get the chance. Thank you. :)
    The Lonely Dagger Saga:
    The Lonely Dagger Inn
    NW-DHMMZR6BJ
    The Not so Lonely Dagger
    NW-DB19TTKY5

The Beginning of the End:
    Once Bitten
    NW-DUPFPJNSW
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I will give it a go and give you feedback very soon. Thanks for your feedback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lolsorhandlolsorhand Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 981 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'm game, you can find my campaign in my signature :) - Going to play through yours in a moment. :)
    I like turtles.

Brethren of the Five, Campaign. - Story focused
    The Dwarven Tale - Hack 'N Slash