test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[DRAGON] DC LF Active Guild

xilprodigyxilprodigy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi, me and a few buddy's were looking for a new guild since the majority of our guild has kind of quit.

My main toon is a 11k DC, I also have a 10k CW along with a 10k TR.

Looking for a guild where the only focus is neverwinter not any other games, also looking for decently geared players who know how to run the dungeons and are fun to hang around with. Not looking for a huge guild, a smaller one is preferred

Whisper me in game or post, Thanks

prodigy@xilprodigy
Post edited by xilprodigy on

Comments

• kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey.

Check out my recruitment post here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-Europe-Dedicated-Rejects-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

If you feel like this is the type of Guild you are looking for, then send me a PM or join our TeamSpeak!
    Once in our TeamSpeak simply jump down to one of the NW channels, and one of us will sort you out.

Looking forward meeting you soon!
    /KBG.
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • travis2007travis2007 Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2013
    Greetings! I think <Despondency> could be a good fit for you guys. I am just going to leave our site and some general cut and paste information to give you the basic. I will throw you an invite in game and we can talk about the finer points in game. Either way hope to hear from you soon and best of luck in your search.

Greetings my name is Tickle and I want to open the doors to our guild <Despondency> for dedicated players looking to clear current and future content. The guild's founders are a close knit group of heroic WOW raiders that decided to take a chance on NeverWinter, and have loved it every since We are focused on clearing all heroic content and preparing for the upcoming content which appears to be a raiding environment. With that said we are looking to add skilled players to our roster.

Our current needs are not limited to any class, but more so focused on skilled as well as dedicated players to add to our group. We are a very laid back group of players that like to hang out in mumble and slay internet dragons and collect phat loots. If this sounds like something that may interest you and you want to apply feel free to check out our website http://despondencynw.enjin.com/ (work in progress) or contact me in game Ticklemonsta@travis2007. Thanks for your time and I hope to be slaying internet baddies with some of you soon!
  • necrotiks76necrotiks76 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • leshil40leshil40 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 157 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Lords of the Dead. Established in 1997 running multiple game chapters, currently part of the #1 ranked server in GW2. Lots of good gamers and good people. Highly established and well known guild for many years in multiple MMOs. Check us out: www.lotd.org
  • xilprodigyxilprodigy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    still looking
  • draslorddraslord Member Posts: 38
    edited June 2013
    Hey hows it going? I know you are looking for a guild. We are a new guild on the server but looking to bring more dedicated members into the guild to progress endgame content. Here is a link to our Recruitment Page. I am ingame as Vertrouwen if you want to talk to me on a personal level.

Enjoy your day,

Vert
  • xilprodigyxilprodigy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    draslord wrote: »
    Hey hows it going? I know you are looking for a guild. We are a new guild on the server but looking to bring more dedicated members into the guild to progress endgame content. Here is a link to our Recruitment Page. I am ingame as Vertrouwen if you want to talk to me on a personal level.

Enjoy your day,

Vert

there no link lol