test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a friendly, mature, intelligent, and active guild on Mindflayer.

writerdgwriterdg Member Posts: 51
I'm currently a guild leader on Mindflayer, but none of my members have logged on for over two weeks. I'm assuming they've all stopped playing. I've been trying for the last week to recruit new members to rebuild, but haven't had a single person join. So, I guess I'm going to have to give up on my own guild and just join another one.

My main is a lvl 60 GF, Full tank build. I also have a lvl 60 TR, and a lvl 37 CW.

The main thing I'm looking for is a mature, intelligent group of people. I'm 35 and have been gaming for literally as long as I can remember, and I have zero patience for immature and ignorant people.

I'm also looking for an active guild, with solid players to do dungeon runs with. It's getting really frustrating trying to get anything accomplished in this game with PUGs. For example, I've been needing the Stalwart Bulwark Helm to complete my armor set for two weeks now. I've run the Mad Dragon dungeon over 40 times now and have yet to be able to finish it with any PUG.

I don't do any kind of voice chat. I have no desire to sit and talk to, nor listen to people while I'm trying to play a game, so if this is a requirement of your guild, I'm not your guy.

Finally, I'm not nearly as uptight as I know I sound in this post. I actually have a really good sense of humor and like to joke around a bit. I'm just really frustrated right now with not being able to get anything accomplished lately and I wanted to be as honest as possible about what I was looking for.

Anyway, if anyone thinks I might fit in with your guild, contact me here or ingame: Kinset Drake@writerdg
Kinset Drake - Lvl 60 GF - Legio Draconum Guild Leader - Mindflayer