test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{drαgσn} Brotherhood Of Shadow Stalkers {Recruiting Actives}

kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
I would like to firstly state that I am not the guild leader, I am just a member, but I want this guild to grow more.

We are recruiting:
~Actives.
~Level 40+ preferably, but if you are an awesome person you can get grandfathered in, if I like ya. :P
~Peeps who like doing daily's, PvP, dungeons, and the like.

I would love to get more talkative folks into this guild. Currently we have a Raid Call, and a website.
http://brothersofss.guildportal.com
(Website was just created recently, so yeh lol.)

We aren't a super serious guild, we love joking around, wipe once or twice in a dungeon no problem we won't have a hissy fit over it.

We would love to get more 60s just to get ready for the new 20v20 content, as well as having a good portion of CN parties running on a daily.

If you need a home, come try us out. Or contact me in game at Psy@kristingrave but preferably state something here if you are interested.
GasMaskSmall-1.png
Lift me up..
Panda@kristingrave - CW - Dragon
Death@healxyou - DC - Dragon
Post edited by kristingrave on

Comments

• kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump, join our raid call to get to know me/others better, to see if you want to join.
    ID: 6437260
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..
  • kristingravekristingrave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump.
    /10char
    GasMaskSmall-1.png
    Lift me up..