test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

remade pen and paper classics?

honeyspellehoneyspelle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
I just played the ugc called "Keep on the borderlands" brought me back to the first time I played Dnd. I was wondering are there any other remakes out there? I Searched Against the Giants, Queen of Demonweb pit" Expedtion to Barrier Peaks" to name a few. First and foremost I want to thank you builders for making this content. and second if you know of anyothers?
Post edited by honeyspelle on

Comments

• Options
    cyguard1cyguard1 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I've been working on the Avatars Campaign, starting with Shadowdale. Of course it will be a while longer before it is complete. Especially with the foundry broke down and busted. There are a few others that are working on classics as well. So there will be more of them.
    Foundry Designs: Once a Dungeon Master, always a Dungeon Master.
  • Options
    cuddlesmacheesecuddlesmacheese Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You could play my remake of The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh.

Part 2 is almost done.
    "The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh U1"

Part 1 - NW-DB9Q7NCWR
    Part 2 - NW-DHKJD78SM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    saviorselves69saviorselves69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am also interested in old classics, I could not find your quest Cuddle, is it down?
  • Options
    cuddlesmacheesecuddlesmacheese Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It should be up. Search on NW-DB9Q7NCWR
    "The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh U1"

Part 1 - NW-DB9Q7NCWR
    Part 2 - NW-DHKJD78SM

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If you enjoyed playing Ravenloft, I have taken up the campaign (I did it mostly because some one in the community really wanted it to be done.)
    Chapter 1 is finished and I chapter 2 is in development but nearing the 60% complete mark.
    Just find Ravenloft on the best page if you wish to give it a spin.
    Note: The fight at the end of the chapter can prove difficult depending on your class and level however, talking wit Bildrath in the beginning and getting a item from him to trade later on will greatly sway the odds in your favor during the final confrontation.
    Enjoy :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here