test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My count down has begun

bcomptonbcompton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Perhaps my hopes for this game was way higher than it should have been and I truely do hope that things will improve. Its time to be honest however, how many of you bought this game because it had the DnD name attached to it. Ill not rehash all of the old complaints this game currently has as you all know what they are. Anyway my countdown is linked to the release of Elder Scrolls Online as once it comes out I'll have a new game barring any major changes to this game.

Good luck neverwinter I still have hope and will check back once the game officially goes live.. To those that love the game even in the state it is now keep on batteling and rember....

-War is not about dying for your cause.... its about making the other guy die for his
Post edited by bcompton on

Comments

• efaiciaefaicia Member Posts: 71
    edited June 2013
    Well, I started playing this game because of the DnD attachment, I haven't payed a penny because, well, it IS perfect world, I kinda expected it to be a cash grap, even if I was holding on to hope for a good DnD game...*shrug*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]