Install Arc
Options

Blue Dog from Event

2»

Comments

• Options
    arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    My CW has no pushback or knock down abilities whatsoever, and since yesterday, I've been working on levelling my Skelly Dog and I noticed that single target mobs get knocked down every now and then. o_O

WTF??? Could it be that this dog actually has a knock back ability? It doesn't happen all the time though. Maybe 1 out of every 3 to 4 pulls, a mob will get knocked on the ground. I hope it's not a bug that will be fixed, cause if this dog has a knock back, that'd be really cool!
  • Options
    xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    burninnate wrote: »
    I got mine from a bag of bones... I do not think its an actual drop like the enchants, scrolls, and bags. (Could be wrong though!)

Still waiting on mine...of course I've only gotten about 3-4 bags total from like 10 events.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • Options
    arashiwatanabearashiwatanabe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    srazy wrote: »
    This is part one, phase 2 is tomorrow

Go read again boy.
    The invasion started yesterday.
  • Options
    melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Is there a purple dog or are people just trolling the zone chat?

people were renaming their rank 3 pets to Skeletal Dog. the training tomes are not yet available and there's no way anyone could have leveled up a skeledog that fast.
  • Options
    griffin230griffin230 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 88
    edited June 2013
    arcbladez wrote: »
    My CW has no pushback or knock down abilities whatsoever, and since yesterday, I've been working on levelling my Skelly Dog and I noticed that single target mobs get knocked down every now and then. o_O

WTF??? Could it be that this dog actually has a knock back ability? It doesn't happen all the time though. Maybe 1 out of every 3 to 4 pulls, a mob will get knocked on the ground. I hope it's not a bug that will be fixed, cause if this dog has a knock back, that'd be really cool!

I think I read that the dog has a "knockdown" ability if it gets combat advantage.

For the others asking about how to get it, I can confirm that it's possible to get the dog either as an extra item from a bag of bones or as an extra reward at the end of participating in the event.
  • Options
    jadedlilithjadedlilith Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2013
    maceruk wrote: »
    Not done a dungeon as stated didn't realise the fix went in for it, I thought that was in the go live patch, but PVP i played last night and its still rubbish getting critted from a rouge for 11k then 4k then dead i stack defense items but once i get targetted thats it I'm dead, our heals just don't cut it in pvp and its not much fun. Sometimes i stand back trying to heal and its ok but then a rouge appears and makes mince meat of me in seconds. I also think this has something to do with the scaling though as i am only lvl 52 and i guess there level 59.

Have to say I think it has a LOT to do with scaling. At 41 everyone was killing me left and right very easily, but once I hit 48/49 things went better, I was harder to kill, and I literally stood still and laughed at a (what I assume to be) a low level rouge that did hardly any dmg to me.
  • Options
    theodraxtheodrax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    The dog is pretty neat looking, and I'll try to get it on my favorite character for that reason, but I wish they'd offer something other then another striker pet. I have the direwolf as a founder, so don't need more strikers. So far all of the "free" or included pets have been strikers. Wolf, Panther, Phoera, Skeletal Dog. I'm not sure if they're doing that on purpose, so if we want any higher quality companions other then a damage dealer we need to pay for it. The effect though is that, as I already get the Striker Direwolf on every character, I just don't care that much about trying to achieve the other pets through lockboxes and/or the event.