Install Arc

Sword Coast Academicals: Mature RP on Mindflayer

melindenmelinden Member Posts: 619 Arc User
Sword Coast Academicals on Mindflayer

PvE RP Mature Casual Guild
No Level Requirement
No Gear Requirement
We require RP appropriate names

Who are we? We're a group of over educated grown ups who like to pretend to be people with much more exciting lives. Well, at least in real life I can't fireball my students when they whine.

What are we like?

-We believe that RP doesn't have to be stuffy. In fact, we prefer not to speak in Ye Olde Renaissance Faire English when we RP. Also, it gives me a twitch.
-We think the best part of RPing can be done while actively playing the game. After all, finding inventive ways to curse in character while being chased by the undead is half the fun.
-Learning the game is fun. It is ok to take risks, get lost, be flattened by a boss once (ok, it might have been twice), and otherwise enjoy figuring out this world that Cryptic made for us. As in class, no question is stupid and the point is to figure it out together.
-We like to talk, we tend to use Skype but we also have Mumble. It is nice if you have these things too, but we don't require it.

Who might have a good time playing with us?

-Does anything above sound like fun to you?
-Are you likely to be around in the evenings on US Central time (UTC-06:00) ?

Who will not have a good time playing with us?

-Hardcore endgame Gottahavethegear folks probably won't have fun with us
-If/When DPS meters appear in NW, if you use them, we will probably not have fun with you.

Who should I ask for more information?

DoctorBadger (me)
constantineiii (Our Fearless Leader)
pievalke (The Guy Who (Usually) Knows What He is Doing)
Find me in game with @DoctorBadger
(Un)Academic Field Work Foundry Campaign: NWS-DAPZB2CTZ