test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drow in foundry pack video

darkstarmjpdarkstarmjp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I just noticed the drow in the founder's pack video has blue eyes, but there's no option for blue eyes in the character creation.

drowarmorpic.jpg

Also what armor is that he's wearing?
Post edited by darkstarmjp on

Comments

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Until Closed Beta 1 or 2 the color pallets for many classes and races were shared much more than they should have been. It was possible to give drow white skin and black hair for instance. Icky.

The eyes similarly weren't restricted to Red, Gray or Purple as the lore dictates and as such the eyes in this screenshot are what I would call an oversight. The character never should have had blue eyes to begin with based on the lore.

The armor, according to one of the Cryptic Emplyee's best guess, is actually one of the high level Trickster Rogue armor sets. I have yet to see it in game though so maybe it will come out with Gauntelgrym? *shrugs*
  • grady88grady88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Is the Male Armor shown there obtainable in the game yet in anyway? My Rank 30 Mercenary Companion has it and it looks awesome!
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    please check the last post dates in forum threads. if it's past 30 days old, you need to either find a more recent thread or create a new one. thanks!
This discussion has been closed.