test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foundry Down?

adjuchasbrokkadjuchasbrokk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
Is the foundry down?
I just tried to get in and the button was darkened out. Restarted the game and get this error message now:

foundry_error.png
[Foundry Projects]
The Sunken Castle
- NW-DEO4EA5XG -
- A story driven dungeon crawl! -
Post edited by adjuchasbrokk on

Comments

• wuhsinwuhsin Banned Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    This is the third day in a row it has been down..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • adjuchasbrokkadjuchasbrokk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    This is the third day in a row it has been down..

Cheers for the info.
    [Foundry Projects]
    The Sunken Castle
    - NW-DEO4EA5XG -
  • desgallantdesgallant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited June 2013
    Can we turn this into a Woe is Us thread?

I really miss foundry.
    Code: NW-DS2NASHFD
    Name: A Long Way Away from Home
    Type: Storyline / Average Combat.
    Time: 10-15 Minutes, depending on whether you like to read or not.
  • adjuchasbrokkadjuchasbrokk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    desgallant wrote: »

I really miss foundry.

Hehe, I've been working on my magnus opus, took a break from it as I was starting to burn out big time... at least I'll be enthusiastic again when I eventually get back in.
    [Foundry Projects]
    The Sunken Castle
    - NW-DEO4EA5XG -
    edited June 2013
    desgallant wrote: »

I really miss foundry.

So do I. I just hope that they either fix the screwed up reward system, or give us just compensation for robbing us of our weekend Foundry time, which is most valuable to those of us who work during the week. If neither of those things happens, I'm done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellloreangelllore Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    wuhsin wrote: »
    So do I. I just hope that they either fix the screwed up reward system, or give us just compensation for robbing us of our weekend Foundry time, which is most valuable to those of us who work during the week. If neither of those things happens, I'm done.

... get the idea of entitlement out of your head they don't owe you anything or need to compensation you for anything, they are working hard to fix a bug and u should be happy they are doing at least that, its either that or just take the whole foundry out... so stop complaining about how they owe you

as for the reward system it is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for a reason, you give better rewards you will get a rise in bots farming gold and items in 5min foundries... yes it wold be nice to have better loot but the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> who would do the farming will ruin it for eveyone
  • antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    angelllore wrote: »
    ... get the idea of entitlement out of your head they don't owe you anything or need to compensation you for anything, they are working hard to fix a bug and u should be happy they are doing at least that, its either that or just take the whole foundry out... so stop complaining about how they owe you

as for the reward system it is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> for a reason, you give better rewards you will get a rise in bots farming gold and items in 5min foundries... yes it wold be nice to have better loot but the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> who would do the farming will ruin it for eveyone

Why so rude?

Actually they do owe people, they owe them the game they promised. Is it so hard for you to understand that many people will only play this game because of the foundry. Three days down time is totally unacceptable. If the game was down and the foundry working there would be far more people moaning, and like the original poster was pointing out problems such as this will drive people away. There are hundreds of ways to waste time, if this one can't deliver then it will fail.
  • oggbroxoggbrox Member Posts: 152 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Life sucks without the Foundry. I miss my quest. I feel ****ty.

Sad-Child.gif
    Quests I like to share:

A CURIOUS DISAPPEARANCE by Sphecida: NW-DDLEOFL2Q
    A CRY UNANSWERED by obsidianw0lf: NW-DGNBAX3RD
    SIEGEBREAKER by ash4all: NW-DGDPWV2U5
    edited June 2013
    antonkyle wrote: »
    Why so rude?

Actually they do owe people, they owe them the game they promised. Is it so hard for you to understand that many people will only play this game because of the foundry. Three days down time is totally unacceptable. If the game was down and the foundry working there would be far more people moaning, and like the original poster was pointing out problems such as this will drive people away. There are hundreds of ways to waste time, if this one can't deliver then it will fail.

I agree with Anton here. People griped way more when the game was offline for just a few hours over an exploit that resulted in everyone getting a free cape. Three days of not being able to edit in the Foundry? That's a lot worse to me than taking a break to watch a movie like I did on Caturday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    oggbrox wrote: »
    Life sucks without the Foundry. I miss my quest. I feel ****ty.

Sad-Child.gif

Oh I get it. The pigeon represents the devs, and the little crying child with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> all over his head is us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellloreangelllore Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    antonkyle wrote: »
    Why so rude?

the game they promised is up and running foundry is only a bonus. not to mention we are still in beta, the whole point of beta is to fix bugs and errors, to find out what works and what does not. i am sorry u don't enjoy the actually game, but just cause u don't does not mean they owe you anything
  • antonkyleantonkyle Member Posts: 776 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    angelllore wrote: »
    the game they promised is up and running foundry is only a bonus. not to mention we are still in beta, the whole point of beta is to fix bugs and errors, to find out what works and what does not. i am sorry u don't enjoy the actually game, but just cause u don't does not mean they owe you anything

Don't talk such rubbish. The foundry is a part of the game that is advertised and boasted about by the creators. A key part of the success of the game.
    If they take it out they will lose customers. I for one will be gone because quite simply there is better mmo's the foundry is the only reason I will play this game.

Your point about beta I agree with which is why I myself have not complained about the down time. But in 4 days that will change and if they don't fix it I will go. Now that may not bother you and that's fine.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately it is still down... :(

More up to date information can be found here. Let's keep the discussion related to the Foundry Outage within that thread, though.
This discussion has been closed.