test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tenebrous cooldown increased?

wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Hi folks,

I just browsed through the forums and picked up something about a nerf to the tenebrous' cool down. Some say that the CD was increased to 20s. Can anyone confirm that? I'm currently saving up for these enchants and if that was the case I'd seriously reconsider getting them.

How would/do you guys feel about that?

I'd love to test this out myself but yeah - I don't have one of these yet.

Cheers
Post edited by wixxgs1cht on

Comments

• Options
    rigstorm420rigstorm420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yes Tene has been nurfed. It had an internal cooldown of 5 sec it is now 17-20 sec. My personal quick dirty test showed 17 but most ppl claim 20sec.

How do I feel? Greaters are still good but not worth the price. What most people fail to understand is the damage is baised off your current hp, so if you are being killed and have 1000 hp left your G tene's will proc for 3 damage. Same goes for temp hp buffs etc will increase their damage. IMHO you are better off saving your AD and putting it into whatever stat your build calls for, and having consistant effect.

They needed a change my only gripe is they didnt put it into the patch notes (My bad if I missed it).