test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Compose Send Not Working

ataranesataranes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
None of us in guild (who have permissions) can send guild mail at the moment. The tab is there, but the Send button displays:

"You cannot sent mail to xx right now. If you are not high enough level, you can only send mail to people on your friends list."

We are all 60s and this won't work for any of us. We've tried removing the permissions and re-adding them. We've tried kicking from guild and re-inviting.

Can anyone else confirm for me that this is a bug?
Steelkat/Unfrozen Caveman - DCs
Guild Leader of MOPP4
MOPP 4′s community was created to cater to those who have served or currently serve in the armed forces around the world as well as friends, family & supporters of the armed forces. We also now proudly support the Wounded Warrior Project. For more details please go here.
Post edited by ataranes on

Comments

• thodsrthodsr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Confiemed, not working since patch.
  • data314159data314159 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 34
    edited June 2013
    Ditto, same here
    Visarys
    GWF Lvl 60
    Dragon Shard

Try my newest Foundry MissionChallenge Invitational: Gauntlet NW-DHCDKY8UCCatapults and Zeppelins!
    Try my Foundry Mission Challenge Invitational: Maze, NW-DMXDXKQGD
    18-30 min.
    Solo
    Fighting, riddles, maze and dancing ogre's
  • loggicalloggical Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same here been experiencing this for about a week.
  • wolfblasshgwolfblasshg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    exactly the same here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Here's tae us wha's like us gie few and thar aw deed
  • tresp4ssertresp4sser Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    issue still not resolved, any word on when this might be fixed/