test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Invisible Wall @ Soldier's Monument

bananachefbananachef Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
nvm. :d 10 char.

EDIT: was going close thread after I fixed this issue by relogging. But turns out lots of people on the map are having the same problem.

Relog-ing inside Soldier's Monument worked for me.
I think if you relog outside you might have to redo the quest chain.
Other people suggest /killme when you've made it inside.
2 GWFS, 3 TRs, 2 GFs, 1 HR, 1 CW
Post edited by bananachef on

Comments

• Options
    mftacticsmftactics Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am having this problem right now. What did you do to get past it ?

EDIT: It went away after relogging in.
  • Options
    comeon113comeon113 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have the same issue, where both hallways are completely blocked by an invisible wall, rendering the quest entirely not being able to complete. I've tried everything i can think of, including running in/out of the dungeon and restarting the game/relogging.
    Would appreciate some help with this problem, thanks.
  • Options
    ekeiramekeiram Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I had this aswell. Didn't find a solution yet bc i tried to /killme, then got option to call and wait for GM and as i did my power broke down on me. When i logged back in i found myself outside the quest again.
    I would think /killme would help though, you should spawn at your last respawn point and you just unlocked that when you entered that room. The campfire/respawn point is behind the invisable wall.
    [IMG][/img]screenshot_2013-06-15-12-53-12.jpg
    The line i'm standing on (from left to right) is the blocking line. it blocks the entire front so there's no way to progress the quest.
    Mari McMillan

Double Barrelled Kobold ~ Mindflayer
  • Options
    githielagithiela Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Use change character standing near the invisi-wall. The relogging works, but not by getting rid of the glitch, it deposits you on the other side of the wall. The same as the /killme would by sending you to the closest spawn point. This is only a work around.

The bug is still there, these are only work-arounds until the problem is fixed
  • Options
    inexplicablevicinexplicablevic Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    githiela wrote: »
    Use change character standing near the invisi-wall. The relogging works, but not by getting rid of the glitch, it deposits you on the other side of the wall. The same as the /killme would by sending you to the closest spawn point. This is only a work around.

The bug is still there, these are only work-arounds until the problem is fixed

THANK YOU. This worked great.