test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen Items Design

zjesminzzjesminz Member Posts: 183 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
The company can earn a lot of money by selling things people wanna buy. When there are many players, people wanna become better among other players, they buy even unnecessary items because they feel the game is fun to play. The players would be angry if they need to buy the items they need them but if people think this game is so free to play and has many good contents, there will be many players and they will buy anything they like. So, the number of players makes profit to the company, not the prices of Zen items. You can see many people buying expensive mounts just to look cool.
Here is my design. We should have cool armors as fashion items. They are not necessary as they don't change stats but they would make fun playing the game. For example, make gold armors just like in this picture.

tumblr_miuchd9i4A1rpz2pgo1_1280.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by zjesminz on

Comments

• theviking2006theviking2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 817 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    That picture is terrible and your signature makes my day sad.
  • dronemandroneman Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you should really work on your explanation skills, i did not understand a friggin' thing.
    try to re-write the post, i really don't get your point..
    (BTW why duck face?.... -_- )
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Simply... No, that has got to be some of the ugliest armour I have ever seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zzzzzdankzzzzzdank Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    droneman wrote: »
    you should really work on your explanation skills, i did not understand a friggin' thing.
    try to re-write the post, i really don't get your point..
    (BTW why duck face?.... -_- )

He want's more fashion items in the cash shop.

The armor in the pic is hideous, but the suggestion is solid.

Btw- I'm pretty sure you did understand his post, unless you're just an idiot - but I guess you just felt like picking on someone.
  • triggerlocktriggerlock Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I think I get the general gist of what you are saying. I agree that more cosmetic clothing items in the Zen Store would be good for both the players and PWE, as it would probably generate more income for PWE and give the players greater variety with regard to what their characters look like.

As an aside, give zjesminz a break, as english may not be her first language. Peace all :)
  • dronemandroneman Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    she* and she couldn't make it anymore obvious that she's a girl :P
    crafting armors should also be easier in the game.. it took me too long just to craft a basic shirt which gives 50xp (most xp for me atm) to get to level 4 only... and i checked out all the armors i can craft on the highest level, beside being still worth less than what i am already wearing (level 44).. it seems like it would take much too long to get there. i wouldn't need ANYTHING the crafting has to offer me at least till i get to the highest crafting level, and the best thing i can do right now is make shirts. so i selevt make shirts, run out of leather, gather pelts and make leather again and back to shirts.... it just takes too long for no good cause.
    and the armors i've seen don't even have the stats that are most important to a rogue (STR, crit, armor pen... etc.)
    i also wish i could at least forge a weapon with my mercs.. i only focus on leadership because of that.. and to open more slots i need to craft in other proffessions as well so... it will just take a lifetime.
    still. buying armors that look good and shine.... making stuff glow... shadowy or dark... more unique when you reach higher levels.. just to show off is a good idea.. they still need to work on the basic stuff though. thats my point
  • zzzzzdankzzzzzdank Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    droneman wrote: »
    she* and she couldn't make it anymore obvious that she's a girl :P
    crafting armors should also be easier in the game.. it took me too long just to craft a basic shirt which gives 50xp (most xp for me atm) to get to level 4 only... and i checked out all the armors i can craft on the highest level, beside being still worth less than what i am already wearing (level 44).. it seems like it would take much too long to get there. i wouldn't need ANYTHING the crafting has to offer me at least till i get to the highest crafting level, and the best thing i can do right now is make shirts. so i selevt make shirts, run out of leather, gather pelts and make leather again and back to shirts.... it just takes too long for no good cause.
    and the armors i've seen don't even have the stats that are most important to a rogue (STR, crit, armor pen... etc.)
    i also wish i could at least forge a weapon with my mercs.. i only focus on leadership because of that.. and to open more slots i need to craft in other proffessions as well so... it will just take a lifetime.
    still. buying armors that look good and shine.... making stuff glow... shadowy or dark... more unique when you reach higher levels.. just to show off is a good idea.. they still need to work on the basic stuff though. thats my point

Having a girl pic as avatar and sig is not an obvious sign of a girl, this is the internet guys do that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> all the time.

Not sure what all this about crafting has to do with the topic though.. But I'll put it on topic by saying it would be awesome if there was unique skins added to the top levels of the crafting system. I understand there is a new profession with dye's coming, that's pretty awesome.