test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Did all of gaunt (besides the pvp que) both dungeons and...

leftsideoftheyarleftsideoftheyar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
Meh.

A huge resounding meh.

The t1 dungeon was really not interesting in the slightest. Sure some new artwork but shorter even than sp start to first boss in length.

The t2 dungeon had some cool models but they only hit for 352 on a 1600 def DC in my circle and 897 outside it. We actually were standing in red to see if anything hurt. The only mobs that hurt are the dwarf king dungeons guards (red ghost guys that look like the boss and come in 2 types, hammerers (which are pfft) and guards (that hit like a truck and heal in aoe while nuking you).

No different loot tables. No real raid content as were used to which can be taken either way. I hope the 20v20 is good (it wouldnt queue on the ptr due to lack of players). You can still get through phase 2 via pveing while the timer runs down.

My hope is that they seriously buff the damage on the mobs/ bosses or that the loot currently dropping is just place holder loot. You are guaranteed loot (when you zone the DD quest pops up) but its all of meh <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> quality.

I really was hoping they could put out real raid content but its not the case at this juncture.
u13fd8a.png