test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patcher Problems?

vilbradrvilbradr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is the launcher / game down for others? Got kicked from game and now cannot connect to launcher even.
-Vilbradr
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by vilbradr on

Comments

• jayw26jayw26 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same thing happened to me I'm not sure whats going on to be honest.
  • ratrailratrail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Same here.
  • bigtymer39bigtymer39 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeap same issue here been trying for an hour and half to get in same result. Blank white launcher screen says loading please wait then crashes to internet explorer.:(:mad:
  • jayw26jayw26 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wonder what happened... I doubt anyone will be up this late to tell us either =/ lame
  • vilbradrvilbradr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Support site also down... :confused:
    -Vilbradr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stunnersolostunnersolo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well i know tons of my guildmates are logging in and out just fine. Looks like a random number of us just got slapped in the face.
  • thranidraxthranidrax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same issue here. Launcher will not load. Forcing the game to launch causes a connection timeout to the account server.
  • odinspathodinspath Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • dragonlover982dragonlover982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol I have been dealing with a loader/patcher issue all day logged in fine till the update then i get decompression issues, patcher lock, etc. tried reinstall no good tried dumping pigg files then update worked fine until i tried to log in then crash. I am currently reinstalling fresh again after dumping all files from my comp.

By the way Windows 8 sucks.
    I really wish more MMO players had an IQ higher than a chihuahua
    Originally Posted by iuseforum
    Game is broken. Unpatch the game
  • casildarcasildar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Same white screen launcher problem.
  • vilbradrvilbradr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    odinspath wrote: »
    I can connect fine
    Hmmm... Seems odd since we cannot get to log in screen (past patcher).
    click this image
    Attachment not found.
    -Vilbradr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stunnersolostunnersolo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I can connect fine

thats nice for you lmao.

some of us can't
    edited June 2013
    I can connect fine

Are you able to connect from desktop to launcher to account log in. Or are you logged in and just switching characters?

I am still unable to connect to the launcher and the account log in times out.
    edited June 2013
    Can anyone get to the support page here? I get a error trying to reach that as well.
    -Vilbradr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    vilbradr wrote: »
    Can anyone get to the support page here? I get a error trying to reach that as well.

The support page is loading fine for me at https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask_login/iss/log
    edited June 2013
    thranidrax wrote: »
    The support page is loading fine for me at https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask_login/iss/log

Thanks... Was trying link at top of page and it went to http://www.perfectworld.com/supportredirect which failed miserably. ;)
    -Vilbradr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]