Release Notes: NW.3.20130529d.8

2»

Comments

• rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    balthezar2 wrote: »
    whiners will be whiners

Thanks for the constructive criticism.
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited June 2013
    Constitution increases Armor Penetration ? Shouldn't it be Dexterity ?
  • hjgehjvgtbgvhbvdhjgehjvgtbgvhbvd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    terramak wrote: »
    New Feature: Salvage!
    • Many of the Epic quality items in dungeons, seal vendors, and PvP stores have been updated to become Bind on Pickup instead of Bind on Equip. (Unbound items currently held by players will remain Bind on Equip.)
    • There is a new Salvage Trader and station in the western corner of the Seven Suns Coster Market in Protector's Enclave. Purple quality gear may be salvaged for Rough Astral Diamonds.
    • There will still be some BoE items found in dungeons that can be sold on the Auction House.
    • More information can be found here!!

Hello,

I'd like the devs to explain how this change is going to improve my gaming experience.

Thanks.

PS : I would really love an option to change my forum name ...
  • leillannaleillanna Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello,

I'd like the devs to explain how this change is going to improve my gaming experience.

Thanks.

PS : I would really love an option to change my forum name ...

They can't and wont because it will not improve your gaming experience.
    Cryptic is making some of the same mistakes SWTOR made in the first few months it was opened. Sweeping changes to game play, huge nerfs to support classes, and a lack of any communication at all. Guess what happened to SWTOR early in? It tanked hard. Bioware has since learned a very valuable lesson. Ignore your player base and lose them. I'll just leave ya with this lil gem....

The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Eilistraee zhal zuch tlu wun ussta xukuth.
  • atresiaaniatresiaani Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    can someone tell me where i can find the salvage trader?
  • donnczdonncz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    atresiaani wrote: »
    can someone tell me where i can find the salvage trader?
    Protector Enclave in Trade District... (there are unicorn,drake etc seal vendors too) You must be near forge - right click on your item - salvage and cry... (:
    Circle of Protection - CZ/SK
    Server: Beholder

Developers, do not throw the game in the trash your changes. Take advantage of potential Neverwinter!
  • volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i cant find it
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's hard to miss. Has a big green glow in the area.
  • volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it is removed from test server, no green glows, no new npcs and forge now near Seven Suns Coster Market :/
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
  • tinypyrotinypyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    volcxxx wrote: »
    it is removed from test server, no green glows, no new npcs and forge now near Seven Suns Coster Market :/

Not only that, but there are no changes to the BoE seal gear. All but Unicorn belts and rings are still BoE. So maybe they are reconsidering.
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    That....would be awesome:D.
  • mumnochmumnoch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited June 2013
    That would be the smart thing for this company to do. BOE creates reason's for those individual's who are geared out already to continue playing this game, continue farming these dungeons, and continue contributing to the community.

Now they need to either undo the nerf to DC's or buff our other healing abilities to make it worth continuing to play. Anyone PVPed lately on a cleric? 1v1 you die everytime, now I feel like a leech on the edge of the battlefield too scared to get even remotely close to the action or cast any of my heals on my teammates knowing soon as I do I will become a target and instantly die. It's not much different from this in PVE too /sigh.
  • allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It is definitely making Dungeons more difficult. At least increase the AS duration a bit.
  • xanos900xanos900 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    reminds me a bit of world of warcraft and the saying "okay thats it, the game is dead" after every big change haha
This discussion has been closed.