test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic Dungeon Loot - Armor/Weapons

jaiavjaiav Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Since I've seen a lot of different places to find a list of our T1/2 armor but not weapons, I decided to make a spreadsheet of our weapons, and ended up adding the armor sets to it as well. I'm open to any suggestions, corrections, additions, as well as anyone who has the exact names of the MH for Swashbuckling Captain's and Sinister Shade's. I can generally assume the stats are the same as the OH, but I didn't want to assume the names were just Long Dagger like almost all of the other sets.

Trickster Rogue Epic Dungeon Weapons and Armor. (Google Drive)

I normalized the Maximum Hit Point modifier in the total stats sum by dividing the amount by 4, since this seemed to bring the PVP sets into the exact same 'total' as the other T1 sets (although that doesn't quite come close to exactly the same), leading me to believe the devs have weighted HP as 1/4 in comparison to other stats. On the armor set, it appears to be closer to 1/3.11.

I find it interesting that weapons seem to have a Tier 1.5 and the Master Duelist set somewhat breaks the T1 mold by having T2 AC.
<insert text here>