test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Greater bag of holding gone

mrjasmrjas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So I unequipped my Greater bag of Holding by double clicking it. This is what the tooltip told me to do. It should have moved from the bag slot into my inventory, but this didnt happen. The bag disappeared from my bag slot and reappeared nowhere. Not in my inventory, not in my mailbox, not in my bank, not in the cash shop, not even in my socks. Ten dollars just gone. poof. I've put a ticket in, and posting here and on the Neverwinter facebook.

I am a positive guy, which is why you will seldom see me posting on these forums, as everything here seems to be negative. I hear it'll take weeks to hear back from my ticket, if at all. Thats unfortunate. I love this game, but I will not be paying more money here until I get my 10 dollar item back. Heres hoping that I am pleasantly surprised, as I have often been by this game since it started up.

Anyways, be careful unequipping your bags.
Post edited by mrjas on

Comments

• Options
    corgiatcorgiat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I had this exact same issue! In my case I didn't have any free space for the bag to go to, so maybe that was the issue? I'd really like my bag back too.