test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else annoyed at praying and getting the box that wants you to spend coins?

wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
I just want to pray and get a buff and hopefully some other stuff like potions. I don't want to be asked whether I'm sure I want to pray or not and that I should spend coins first. There should be a permanent do not show this warning again check box. It takes quite a lot of additional needless time to always have to deal with that box.
Post edited by wholyhandgrenade on

Comments

• c45hcr0pc45hcr0p Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited June 2013
    I just want to pray and get a buff and hopefully some other stuff like potions. I don't want to be asked whether I'm sure I want to pray or not and that I should spend coins first. There should be a permanent do not show this warning again check box. It takes quite a lot of additional needless time to always have to deal with that box.

I'm guessing you didn't read the patch notes. The "annoying" box you see is letting you know that you need to spend your Celestial Coins (can have a max of 7 at a time).

The reason it is prompting you is so you spend your Celestial Coins so that when you invoke, you will get a Celestial Coin.

In other words, without spending your Celestial Coins, you are NOT RECEIVING a new one every time you invoke.
    cylisbrex wrote: »
    ...I love the rectal based combat...

Reticle not rectal. :)
  • silveralucardsilveralucard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 410 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    also that little box that you can buy for 7 coins is able to give you a 100% fuse success shard or even some rank 5 enchants :D i i will alwasy be suing my 7 caoins on the 7th day :D
    Everything works out in the end . If it hasn't worked out yet, it isn't the end...
  • daervondaervon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Failing at reading is failing... Good gods...
  • akula69akula69 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ouch, fail. You should fix that now.
  • wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    why penalize those who would rather save up for a horse or companion or whatever else costs more than 7 coins? ... that box is annoying as hell
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    why penalize those who would rather save up for a horse or companion or whatever else costs more than 7 coins? ... that box is annoying as hell

Nothing costs more than 7 Celestial Coins. You can only ever have 7 of them at one time. There are 2 types of coins very clearly separated. Its the other ones that can buy the mount, angel companion, and so on.
  • akula69akula69 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2013

I cant tell if you are trolling or really having a problem with your reading comprehension here. You cant buy a horse with Celestial Coins and you can only have a max of 7 at any given time. Ardent coins can be hoarded.
  • no2uno2u Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Threads like these are why we can't have nice things..
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Unfortunately there is currently no way to fix a lack of reading comprehension & appreciation.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • c45hcr0pc45hcr0p Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 45
    edited June 2013
    no2u wrote: »
    Threads like these are why we can't have nice things..

Lolz......
    cylisbrex wrote: »
    ...I love the rectal based combat...

Reticle not rectal. :)
  • kulgribnarkulgribnar Member Posts: 84
    edited June 2013
    derrrrrrrrrp
  • fabaelfabael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 76
    edited June 2013

You get two types of coins celestial and ardent celestial you can only have a maximum of 7 and is used for dyes, wards etc the ardent can be used for mounts and companions.