test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where is all the Stalwart's at?

sfxer001sfxer001 Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2013 in The Militia Barracks
I've been running T1's for the past week since hitting 60, and just for example, I've probably run Throne of Idris over a dozen times (half during DD) and I've yet to see Stalwart Bulwark Armor drop from there, or from any of the other dungeons. I've got plenty of Knight's Captain and Valiant Warrior pieces. Is this normal or am I just really facing bad luck? Is the Stalwart set inherently rarer than the other two?
Post edited by sfxer001 on

Comments

• Options
    mhblis1mhblis1 Member Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Oh it's normal. There are 3xT1 sets and 3xT2 sets so getting the specific piece you want can take time. The chance of an actual set piece dropping is pretty rare in the first place so count yourself lucky since I've yet to even get that. All these useless off set pieces that noone wants
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Even from the DD chests... I keep getting Valiant loot... bad RNG karma I guess.
  • Options
    tang56tang56 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's probably cheaper to AH all the "trash" and buy the stalwart items. Unless you're AD farming the stalwart, in which case, it's a bad run of luck I guess.
    RIP Neverwinter 26/06/2014
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I'm just trying to gather Stalwart Bulwark items for a T1 set to use, so I can function in T2's. Not complaining, just frustrated with bad luck and was wondering if there was something about the drop rate I didn't know about.
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Stalwart is BiS and all pieces are easy to get except for the Helm.

I have run Mad Dragon countless time and Frozen no less then 40... I have never gotten 1Timeless or Stalwart Helm. That is well over 100 runs.... I would suggest just paying the 1 million AD and buy the helm.

I honestly think your chances of getting that drop is around 1in 1000 or more. Considering how few you see on the market and the 1000s of dungeon run every day.
  • Options
    zzzzzdankzzzzzdank Member Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    cihuacoatl wrote: »
    Stalwart is BiS and all pieces are easy to get except for the Helm.

I have run Mad Dragon countless time and Frozen no less then 40... I have never gotten 1Timeless or Stalwart Helm. That is well over 100 runs.... I would suggest just paying the 1 million AD and buy the helm.

I honestly think your chances of getting that drop is around 1in 1000 or more. Considering how few you see on the market and the 1000s of dungeon run every day.

Ironically I got the stalwart helm 5 times in a row from the chest during delves. But other then that streak I usually have the horrible luck of getting character bound <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> jewelry.