test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Cleric and thoughts about his Skills

milyamilya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey Everyone,
Been playing for a month on "Mindflayer" Character name is "Healz".

So, since this patch Ive ran all the T2 dungeons just fine with a GF and myself two CW and a rogue. Also completed CN with one of each class.

Ive been testing out the skills of the DC and this is what ive found out.

-Healing word does not always heal for the amount of dmg that is posted...its actually less(Unless you crit with it).
-Bastion of Health works but it works because it heals one TWICE instead of just one full amount.
-ForgeMaster Flame has such a small radius that the heal only benefits Melee and maybe the DC if he is next to them.
-Sunburst Heal needs to be a lot more then the DMG it puts out....lets be real...we are Healers and the dmg of 1500-1900 roughly sucks for someone with about 25k-30k HP.
-Astral Shield only ticks for 20pts of health each time for ME is around 338-391.
*ADDED: Healer's Lore does not work on Sunburst heal Nor the Forgemaster Flame Heal

Now, all the Class Feature(Passives) work as intended so if you use Healer's Lore with the 5% increase Feat it can help but I still feel Healing over all from most of the skills can be improved.

Lastly, When in divine mode and one uses a DMG/Heal move(Sunburst, Forgemaster Flame)I agree lose a Pib but shouldnt we still gain the Divine from the dmg???

Hope the devs read this.
Thank you!
Post edited by milya on

Comments

• osiabunnyosiabunny Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    need work on your imagination for name creating. ^.^
  • karitrkaritr Member Posts: 662 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Did you know there is a forum entirely devoted (see what I did there?) to the cleric class?

:p