test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What build for my cleric

denominateddenominated Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Temple
Hi guys, I'm really hoping you can help me. I just dinged 60 with my DC and I'd like to take a look at the epic content. My gear is well out of date and I have a free respec token, so I can start working on a new build from scratch, but I have no idea what to aim for.

My play-style up until now has been to primarily use Divine Astral Shield, sunburst and my at-wills to keep in the game when grouping. I was having difficulty keep my divine power up sometimes, but my healing seemed okay. Now that the nerf is in, I'm worried that I won't be able to keep a group going. Can anyone suggest what powers / feats and stats I should be aiming for? Are there any good strategies that people know and would be willing to share?

Oh, and am I right in saying that there is no solo content at epic levels?

Many thanks for any help you can offer.
Post edited by denominated on

Comments

• aphasiaaphasia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well I guess a common combi, would be to place astral shield, then DPS some monsters for Divine Power and when Astral shield goes off, plop Forgemaster's on the boss or big mob and dps somemore. Using chains sometimes is quite good for divine power too.
    But hey im a **** :P
  • morsitansmorsitans Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1,284 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Yep, bring a full load of heals. AS, sunburst for lol-background healing but really AP/DP generation, and FF for when AS runs out. Spend the rest of your time sticking astral seal on everything and either BotSing or Sacred Flaming with remaining spare time.

Stick Hallowed Ground/Divine armour down when you can, probably timing it to coincide with AS expiry to give you more breathing space.
  • denominateddenominated Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks - I'll give that a go.

Should I be focusing on recovery, power, criticals, all of the above?