test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just did Castle Never for the first time after the patch.

shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
It took us more than 2 1/2 hours to kill 3 boss.

We only wipe one time and we just chained pulled everything.

We can't "punt" mob anymore so the instance has just WAY to many add on boss fight and WAYYYYYY too many trash.

Its not a 6 + boss raid that you spend time trying to find way to kill the boss, its dungeon of trash mob with some boss.

I was "ok" with most of the dungeon and jumping around , "exploiting" boss because they have a very bad design, but this is the end of the game for me.
Post edited by shammill on

Comments

• lsouleaterlsouleater Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    And now we wait for more nerfs cus theres still GF which is so op in pvp. gogo devs
  • shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited June 2013
    I think the balance patch is VERY good and needed for the game. Im trying to understand how the Dev who produce dungeon think. Do they find that kind of gameplay fun? Jumping around the dungeon to skip boss... "punting" mob into the abyss... If the game wasn't designed with the "punting" in mind, do they find it fun to kill trash , after Trash to get to a boss who has 2 mechanic, putting red circle on the ground and spawning too many add.
  • lsouleaterlsouleater Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    shammill wrote: »
    I think the balance patch is VERY good and needed for the game. Im trying to understand how the Dev who produce dungeon think. Do they find that kind of gameplay fun? Jumping around the dungeon to skip boss... "punting" mob into the abyss... If the game wasn't designed with the "punting" in mind, do they find it fun to kill trash , after Trash to get to a boss who has 2 mechanic, putting red circle on the ground and spawning too many add.

Exactly, its such a massacre! So stupid and brainless... WHy not make few adds but stronger ones, where u actually need a strategy to kill and not having to drop them off the edge OR kill them for 2h normal way? This game has too many trash mobs ;/
  • devlinnedevlinne Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well on the pvp side of things...I am very happy with the patch.
    PITY,REGRET, AND MERCY are just EXCUSES for the strong not to kill the weak!
  • doaxiradoaxira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 182 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    shammill wrote: »
    We can't "punt" mob anymore so the instance has just WAY to many add on boss fight and WAYYYYYY too many trash.

I just finished a run where we punted everything normally as before the patch, about 50 minutes to kill all bosses. No idea what your talking about.