test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[MindFlayer] Looking for an active RP guild.

jassrashkaajassrashkaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
((OOC: Well, just a brief run of Safaris, my character. I am looking for an active RP Guild on Mindflayer, I used to be a heavy RP'er on my WoW account, back in "the day". I enjoy Neverwinter alot, and genuinely would love to see how RP has evolved since my last attempts. Feel free to message me on here or in game Safaris Whiterose@msmcgrath12121. Thanks in advance.))

Safaris strolled into the bar, the dim light and warm air greeting her immediately, rewarding a small smile and a gentle sigh. Seeking a place by the fire she set down her weapon, a heavy set sword, almost as tall as she is, that shows it's age and wear very clearly. Her armour too, creaking as she slumped into the chair, showed it's age, thin at the threads and, in places, letting her pale skin show through.

She closes her eyes and mutters as if to herself;

"All these problems, all these adventurers. Making your name these days is a hard lark"

Safaris let her mind trace back the events of her life. Now the comforts and protection of her over-bearing family seemed quite a welcome change to the harsh life she lived. No more days of sitting in the court and talking of little or nothing. She thought back to the fiery argument between her mother and herself, just the day before she left. And of her father's disappointed scowl.

She reached into her breastplate, pulling out a small letter. The only thing she needed to see to regain her motivation. She flipped it open and smiled as she read the delicate, hand written contents:

Miss Whiterose,

Your Mother is furious and the household is dissappointed. Do you seriously expect to make a name for yourself out there with the slurry and dregs of humanity left amongst the Mercenaries. The world is not a playground, and you will soon learn that.

When you have finished your silly attempts to escape your fate, you will be expected back here to attend the marriage as was arranged.

Regards,
J Whiterose