Options

bleed Oo

pr0motepr0mote Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 62
edited June 2013 in The Thieves' Den
wtf just happened to bleed :3
Post edited by pr0mote on

Comments

• Options
    eikooneikoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 97
    edited June 2013
    read patchnotes ;D
  • Options
    bel1eveeebel1eveee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    reroll CW happened
  • Options
    eikooneikoon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 97
    edited June 2013
    blablabla - did various dungeons with my premade (tr: 4300 power, 4500 crit (will reslot items to get more power and match 50% crit not 51%), 2540 arpen (24%) and 1377 recov + swash setbonus (not added in numbers)) build used was the one of metzli (as i used it before) and it was just fine... ok, bosses take a bit more time. gf/gwf aggro is so good now - cleric just has no single mob on him. since we did some kicking and pull alot of groups to aoe them - it was close between mage and me (normally he is a bit ahead (in overall dungeon dmg -> i get near after bossfights he takes advantage of trash) in full aoe/kick dungeons (like spell or cn) because he is a good player and knows how to deal dmg and not only how to stack recovery as cw and being semi-useless without singularity). rogues are fine... but hey cry on!
  • Options
    samuraikingssamuraikings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Idk what to tell you, I am not a math guy or a tester, so I don't have number crunches, but so far my brand new GWF that probably isn't even built properly beats out a lot of the TR I have seen today. This could just be bad TRs, I actually should get on my TR and test it before I say this, but I am pretty sure GWF does more single target dmg than TR now.

I think my CW/TR will be parked until people do tests and we find out which builds got wrecked. I am just going to be playing on my GWF for a while. It didn't particularly get a huge buff, but the TR nerf was pretty huge in certain CritBleed builds.
    Foundry Name: "Wolframs Last Stand" (@Holythirst)
    Foundry Map: Blacklake District
    Type: Campaign, Story, Dungeon - 5 bosses, 1-2 players
    Current State: Version 2.2 is up. Full release. Try it with code below.

Short Code: NW-DU2BES2WA
  • Options
    inexistinexist Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Idk what to tell you, I am not a math guy or a tester, so I don't have number crunches, but so far my brand new GWF that probably isn't even built properly beats out a lot of the TR I have seen today. This could just be bad TRs, I actually should get on my TR and test it before I say this, but I am pretty sure GWF does more single target dmg than TR now.

I think my CW/TR will be parked until people do tests and we find out which builds got wrecked. I am just going to be playing on my GWF for a while. It didn't particularly get a huge buff, but the TR nerf was pretty huge in certain CritBleed builds.

In full t2's and run with the same group I have been for awhile now. Still topping the damage. GWF got some buffs, but I'm still ahead by a good amount. I can't say if they are the best GWF/GF out there. But I know I'm still rocking the dps.
  • Options
    vangard1vangard1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Did some Epic T2 dungeons whit my T2 + full ancient TR, and i still dish out most damage by a good amount, in some of the more AoE based dungeons, the GWF is close, he is also a full T2 GWF. So we are still top dps, its just good to bring a GWF and a GF now because they bring something to the run.
  • Options
    warkupozwarkupoz Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    Feels about where it should be. GWF can pull ahead of us in AOE heavy fights; we still dominate that one big jerk-bag. There's no reason GWF and CW should be bad at things just so we can feel better about how much damage we do.
  • Options
    samuraikingssamuraikings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    If what you last 3 said is true, then I am perfectly fine with that. I play 4 classes, all but GF, so I want them all to be fun, btu there is a ton of conflicting information from people, I will just have to test TR later this week.

My main gripe was the SE nerf. At first we thought it was cut in half, then we found out it's 50% base, then people on the test realm said that it does almost no dmg anymore. So much conflicting information both ways. I used to pop 50k crits at 30% health on Erineyes, will I at least do 40k now? It's kind of important to kill those fast, unless the GWF/GF buff was good enough to balance that out now.
    Foundry Name: "Wolframs Last Stand" (@Holythirst)
    Foundry Map: Blacklake District
    Type: Campaign, Story, Dungeon - 5 bosses, 1-2 players
    Current State: Version 2.2 is up. Full release. Try it with code below.

Short Code: NW-DU2BES2WA
  • Options
    warkupozwarkupoz Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2013
    You should always take the rampant OH GOD THIS CLASS IS DEAD doom rants with a giant grain of salt. Salt being a metaphor for not taking things very seriously. The more mass your salt has, the more capable you are of not taking people too seriously. Point is, people see ABILITY WAS REDUCED and immediately jump to freaking the hell out before actually sitting down and being honest with themselves about whether or not something needed changed.