test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are there going to be any clerics in this game after today?

2»

Comments

• boominsystemboominsystem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Well my cleric will be put on hold until they look at them again. I feel about worthless now.
  • warsirenwarsiren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lol, do you play PvP

Yes do you?
    Thori-Siggy-2_zps2ccf70bd.png
  • wholyhandgrenadewholyhandgrenade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    warsiren wrote: »
    Yes do you?

yes, at level 60 its unreal as a cleric
    edited June 2013
    Well my cleric will be put on hold until they look at them again. I feel about worthless now.

my clerics don't bother to heal anymore, one tries to get divine power out of it but since that was cut in half it takes way too long
    edited June 2013
    cczeus wrote: »
    Personally on my cleric, it has been difficult adjusting to not having astral shield always up, but I was still able to successfully complete most t2 dungeons as a solo cleric with no GF. This cleric nerf has made it tougher, but everything is still do-able with just an extra wipe or 2. The way it was before is that the astral shield was keeping alive the stupid who stayed in the red circles, and now you must focus more on player skill compared to cleric healing. It was this way before, but even more so now. This was a balance patch, where bad classes got better and clerics don't hold together bad teams. Overall, this is a step in the right direction.

played an assault with my cleric, all the mobs instantly went after my cleric as it was attacking ... the mobs on clerics are still unreal unless all they do is heal and there is no point in trying to heal as a cleric anymore (we might heal someone a tenth of a bar over time using divinity, lol)
  • insomeatinsomeat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    PvE is doable, PvP just plains sucks and we're super gimp compared to ANY class now.
    edited June 2013
    insomeat wrote: »
    PvE is doable, PvP just plains sucks and we're super gimp compared to ANY class now.

no kidding, just did a level 58 match, I held the middle most of the time but ended up with 2 kills and 5 deaths, I healed and buffed and was a huge contribution and I ended up next to dead last in the points... as I said and keep saying this game can go to $%@##&lt;font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>% hell over this cleric gimping. Its so hard to charge up divinity in PvP as a cleric, I used to be able to do it through player heals but they effectively cut down my divinity points by about half with their so called fix. If there fix is to rid all their cleric players, I'd say its working. I'll give my second cleric to level 60, right now it can't score much. I used to be able to be at the top of the points list now I am always near the bottom. Very upset.