test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

436mb Patch "Broken"

magusryzelmagusryzel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm now over 4 hours on the 436mb patch. Anyone else stuck on this?
Post edited by magusryzel on

Comments

• kaelis33kaelis33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    Yeah everyone is. Mine says 9% and has not budged
  • galinaceowgalinaceow Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am.

/10char
    My Class is Warlord ... "Onward to victory! They cannot stand before us!"
    Warlords are accomplished and competent battle leaders. Warlords stand on the front line issuing commands and bolstering their allies while leading the battle with weapon in hand. Warlords know how to rally a team to win a fight.
  • hotsoophotsoop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    how long does it take to patch from 11% to 12 % ?
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    hotsoop wrote: »
    how long does it take to patch from 11% to 12 % ?

"3 stinking days"
  • faladareafaladarea Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah mine has been running for hours now. Prolly be done sometime next week. But, hey, my toon is 60 so I was done, right?
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Mine was at 11.2% for like an hour. Then the next time I checked it was at 93%. It has since finished so hopefully that means they pressed the 'turbo' button on the patch servers.. Or something.
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm still hoping for the 11% to 93% jump. Been at 11% for a while now.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
  • drofelppadrofelppa Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Yeah the one day of the week I get home early for some neverwinter action this happens.

I have noticed closing and reloading browser gives better idea of whats been patched/not patched :)
  • kaelis33kaelis33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    Mine has downloaded I guess 8500kb in about 2 hours now. I cannot figure out what is going on with the patcher it says:

47.5MB / 502MB has been patched then says received 8796kb......and its been at 9% the whole time.

No clue what is what here
  • nullwolf1nullwolf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Anyone having issues with the patch...
    http://techsupport.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=27151&page=3
    DarthPanda16 -
    Today, 10:29 AM

All of the Cryptic launchers and patch connections are messed up this morning. You can either keep trying to the point of frustration, or try again in a few hours.

Some shenanigans happened after the Cryptic maintenance was over and the servers were opened back up. this affects CO, STO, NW. (and may affect BLR some)

It is being worked on!
    and
    Today, 10:53 AM

Actually, it has other problems that the Cryptic and PWE engineers are working on.

There may be another downtime with a new quick update coming. We shall see. You can either keep trying, or try again in 1-3 hours.

Some things went awry this morning with the launchers an patchers for the Cryptic games after the maintenance this morning. Please be patient and they should have it fixed soon!
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm still hoping for the 11% to 93% jump. Been at 11% for a while now.

Got the jump. Now for the home stretch.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
    Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!