test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I WANT Your Foundries Guys/Gals!! HURRY!

2»

Comments

• Options
    josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    One more to get you closer to 60 - One step to Darkness [NW-DNJC9SK7A]! :)
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • Options
    boneninja03boneninja03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Would love you to run mine. Start of a campaign, almost done with the second quest. :)

Campaign - NWS-DA72SRNCK - Trial of Willpower
    First Quest - NW-DF3ZTBJXG - Strange Rumors

Or info in my sig basically with link to more info about it. Appreciate it if you have time!
    "Sometimes boys, you just have to sit back and taunt the Cyclops."

My Foundry Quests:
    Campaign - Trial of Willpower - NWS-DA72SRNCK
    Strange Rumors - NW-DF3ZTBJXG
  • Options
    sourcreamkingsourcreamking Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 268 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Feel free to do mine. (in signature) If you subscribe there are lots of stuff to do. A four part campaign, a silly 2 minute quest, and more to come!! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The entire campaign can be found here: NWS-DQS27OINC

Individual quests:
    1. Heeding the Call - NW-DMJCDZ5XJ
    2. Bored of the Rings - NW-DFWE3XR6W
    3. Draconian Ways - NW-DUNZEJG2J
    4. When All is Said and Done... - Look at the picture ;)
  • Options
    izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Please give my new quest a whirl! "Encounter at Sess'Innek Temple" NW-DOKYPZ3JK
  • Options
    adjuchasbrokkadjuchasbrokk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Feel free to give mine a try. I'd say wait until lvl 30 to try it as some monsters aren't able to use their character defining powers before that.
    Quest details are in my signature.
    [Foundry Projects]
    The Sunken Castle
    - NW-DEO4EA5XG -
    - A story driven dungeon crawl! -
  • Options
    newbellonnewbellon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Check my 2 in "For Review" :
    NW-DRMET9HYC The Abyss v2.0
    NW-DLYCUTOKN Tha Asylum v3.0
  • Options
    demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Would love you to try mine and pm/review me with feedback, I try to incorporate any feedback I get into the foundry, you may find it quite hard as its designed for lvl 60's potion farming in mind.

Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2

And good luck with your leveling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
  • Options
    katah1969katah1969 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 89
    edited June 2013
    Awesome! If you are not totally swamped below is my quest info! Thanks!

Exarah's Tomb: The Forgotten
    NW-DNRBBXZK3
  • Options
    varnavarna Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'd love to see you run through my quest, it needs reviews!

It's called A Clash of Wills (NW-DQ8I5BZSF)
  • Options
    vaelicvaelic Member Posts: 176 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    savaikun wrote: »
    Alright, so...here's the deal! OH WAIT! There is no deal.

Anyway, I am starting a brand spankin' new DC today. Starting at level 1 and I NEED your foundries to achieve level 60. I am not doing a single quest other than foundries from level 1 - 60. But here's the catch, you need to post a reply to this forum. I will run your quest and give you a FREE review, yes I said FREE! I will post a review on this forum for your quest. And guess what, you DO NOT have to run my quest for me to do this! As a matter of fact, I am not even going to post my quest in this forum at all. If you want to run my quest, send me a message or reply and I'll be glad to send it to you. But there is NO obligation! So act now, what are you waiting for? Send me your foundry missions folks and I'll be on top of it like bees on nectar.

I am going to diarize every single thing I do on this character.

But wait, there is more! For a limited time offer, if you want a FREE commentated video to go along with your quest, then I am more than happy to oblige. I will post a link to the video of your quest along side your review which will be posted on this forum page.

BUT THERE IS EVEN MORE! STARTING TOMORROW I will be doing a 'feature' on a quest via LIVE stream starting TOMORROW at 7pm EST AND 9pm EST. The link to this LIVE FEATURE will be updated by tomorrow, so stay tuned. Perhaps YOUR quest will be featured LIVE and broadcasted all over the internet. And guess what, you don't got to do a single thing. I'm not even asking you to run my quest. I am simply a lover of the foundry quests and want to do this for all of you guys.

But you got to act now!

Savai, <3

Quest Listings
    =-=-=-=-=-=

Tired of Being the Hero - Under Review
    The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh U1 - TBR
    The Lost City - TBR
    House of Araball - TBR
    Valindra Dispersal - Blackdagger - TBR
    The Red Naomi Inn - TBR
    The Saga of the Creed: Part One - TBR
    Dreamscapes 1: Darkly Dreaming - TBR
    Pirate's Cove - TBR
    Sylvanheim - Chapter One: The Scourge by AshHaas - TBR
    Final Examination - TBR
    Surviving the Survey - TBR
    The Cursed Emerald: Weird of the Weather-witch - TBR

mines in my sig :)
    MY FOUNDRY QUEST

Quest Title: Don't "Count" on it - Ch. 1
    Short Code: NW-DQ3H4MXKG
    Duration: 15-20 minutes

DAILY FOUNDRY ELIGIBLE? Yes!
  • Options
    almostcoolalmostcool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No problem with the delay. You take as much time as you need. You're the one doing us a favor :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Spellthief Trials
    By @Stebss
    Short Code: NW-DM900IFHK
    Tired of Being the Hero: NW-DGTOU4N94
  • Options
    visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    never to be herd from again lol
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    almostcoolalmostcool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sometimes real life strikes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Spellthief Trials
    By @Stebss
    Short Code: NW-DM900IFHK
    Tired of Being the Hero: NW-DGTOU4N94
  • Options
    visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    almostcool wrote: »
    Sometimes real life strikes.
    lol, what is this thing that you speak of?
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • Options
    chibidanichibidani Member Posts: 30
    edited June 2013
    You can check mine out. just search chibidani as author in best and start to campaign the Dragon sisters. keep in mind the first 2 quests are set-up/back story and Was my first attempts to foundry missions so don't expect much. but after those you'll find it realy enjoyable ^-^. You'll need a friend or 2 for part 5 most likely.
  • Options
    annadruvezannadruvez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I would love it if you checked out mine. I already have a rather decent list of cosmetics I need to fix thanks to the Foundry being down. Still, I would love more information/comments.
    Pool of the Dead - NW-DLTS5X6TO - Duration: ~20 minutes - Daily Qualified

Fountain of Dread - NW-DACS7JITE - Duration: ~15minutes - BRAND NEW!
  • Options
    adhreanadhrean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Would be awesome if you can check my quests out. Both are fairly short, story driven and has balanced combat =)

Codes are in my sig. Cheers
    7hkpesap3zswchmskoh.jpg
    Part 1(NW-DMDKN4OSV) Part 2(NW-DDILOBE9K)
  • Options
    jawarisinjawarisin Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NW-DKK9FFFON
    - A jump map, it's all possible and everything.

Currently, undergoing some tests and looking if I will add more levels. But it is completely playable for now. I'll be impressed if you can pull it off. I'd like a review on what you would change it it also.

"Road of the Ninja" Is the name. Currently going on an alternative version where I'm doing some changes before to make them definitive, why the name is changed to "test vers of the road of the ninja".

Would be really appreciated, thanks!
    @Jawarisin
    CW Renegade comprehensive build+guide PvP:
    Here for the build+guide
  • Options
    swordswornswordsworn Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    nw-dhjpt25g4
    A 45 min solo hard. dungion type qwest. just if you die after reaching the open door potion starts ingonore the teleporter. Added to avoid a extrmly long boring run back to the spider caves but then relized after editor went down you get telported the wrong way if you die after clearing the spider caves.

Nw-dkaaxtp4w
    This ones only 10 min but good xp good detailed map and good story. if you do only one of the two do this one. the first has a better story but this ones better made as it is my second. GL with you atempt. My auther is @Skandragon
    45 min story driven solo dungon. Branching dialogs. Multiple mid boss encounters. More small groups of tuff mobs then trash spam. "In defence of the Beggar King" now elidgable for daily foundry. NW-DHJPT25G4

10 min short but sweat. Amusing story and dialog. Light humor. Creative hord/survival mode hybred. Detailed eviroment. Entense combat with little no respite. Lovable contact npc. "The Infinity Chest" NW-DHKAAXTP4W