test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry Quest "Wish List".

redneckroninredneckronin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in The Foundry
This is not a list of what you want the Foundry to be able to do.

But what you want someone to do with the Foundry.

So what story / book/ film / TV show would you like someone to have a go at.

The "inspiration" for this question came from the impressively brilliant retelling of Joseph Conrad's Heart Of Darkness as re-imagined by Ovaltine74 in Mind Of Darkness.

When I first started messing with the Foundry I had an idea on attempting the X-Files episode The Erlenmeyer Flask

But, I was (am) no where near competent enough to tackle such a task. A campaign of X-Files themed quests would be a brilliant thing to attempt, and if I ever develop as a Foundry Author enough I'll give it a go.

So, what would you like to see attempted in the Foundry?

Here's a couple of ideas I had.

X-Files: The Erlenmeyer Flask
Excalibur - John Boorman's film.

All The Best
Campaign: Call Of The Wild - Information, Links To Review Threads, Screenshots

Looking For Reviews For Your Foundry Quest?
Drop By Scribe's Enclave & Meet Up With Volunteer Reviewers.
Post edited by redneckronin on

Comments

• Options
    mosby1mosby1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 288 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I think recreating some of the classic "Adventure" games like the Zork series would be fun.
    DM's Studio - NW-DHZ5DAV4R
    The Cursed Emerald:
    1. Weird of the Weather-witch -- NW-DEZAK4QPA
    2. The Ambitious Apprentice -- NW-DLRAVW4S4
  • Options
    zahinderzahinder Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I am actually planning on doing a mission based on Zork... eventually. (Maybe after my next mission)

What would I like... hmm. Gauntlet! Someone do Gauntlet. Hee.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • Options
    shorlongshorlong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 286 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'm a horror movie fan/afficianado/writer/director (shameless plug for my next movie here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIFJeIkLXCs) and have been wanting some more horror themed quests.

I know there is Nightmare on Market Street, and I plan on running that this week.

But, I am a BIG fan of Mr. CreepyPasta. My wife is too, and I would love to see some of those stories made into quests.

EDIT!!!: Wife just told me she was planning on surprising me with a few creepypasta themed quests...my life is now complete, go about your business.
    My quest was deleted in July of 2013. There were no issues, it had not violated any rules. Was deemed a bug. That quest is still missing.

RIP - Dirty Politics May 21st, 2013 - July 30th, 2013