test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to broaden my gaming experience

boscawenboscawen Member Posts: 0 Arc User
looking to join a friendly guild that doesn't take this game too serious.
I have a TR 57 and CW 38. if needed I could make another char and start over. just want to have fun and contribute to the success of the guild. I travel a lot do to my career but my laptop comes with me cuz of this game. Alsoi have not yet bought a mic so voice chat is disabled for the time being. it does have a built in mic so maybe that works?

im new to the PC gaming community and have been enjoying it since. goodbye xbox. I play regularly on weekends and occasionally on weeknights. I live on the east coast for time zone awareness.

thank you
Post edited by boscawen on

Comments

• cenurahricenurahri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited June 2013
    You'd be welcome in our guild (recruitment link) if you're on the Dragon server!

We have at least two members on the east coast, and there are several of us on in the evening hours (7pm-2am EST). A few of us like to min-max with gear/stats, but we don't expect everyone to, and we provide info/help for members having trouble with their class.

Let us know if we're a fit for you or you have any questions. :)
  • kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Hey.

Check out my recruitment post here: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-Europe-Dedicated-Rejects-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

If you feel like this is the Guild you're looking for, then send me a PM or join our Teamspeak! :)
    Let me know if you have any questions.

/KBG
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • shiftergoddessshiftergoddess Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hmm well you're welcome to check us out, not sure if the time zones would conflict a whole lot since we're online at varied times. :)
    Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to whisper me (@shiftergoddess) or @hatsunjindo in-game.
    http://spirit-soaring.enjin.com
  • lukitonlukiton Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    Hello :)

Our main goal is enjoyment so please have a look here to know more about <Imba>

Thanks and best regards, Thorfin.
    Thorfin <Imba> God save the dwarfs