test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TR passive breaks quest dialogue while grouping

asphidonasphidon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Playing my second TR with a friend and my build uses the passive Sneak Attack. This passive simply increases movement speed by 10%/20%/30% while in stealth. Upon reaching the third rank of this ability, it shatters the ability to talk to NPCs and progress through their dialogue options while partied with one or more adventurers. In order for party members to talk to the NPCs, as well as open end reward chests, each person must log, and go to the character selection screen, the person still in game may now talk to NPCs/open end reward chests before the one the other reenters the quest/world. Confirmed that Sneak Attack was the cause of this because I took it off, and we could talk to NPCs, but if I put it back on, we could no longer progress any with dialogue options with those same NPCs.

This ability is quite underrated, and as such I understand that not much time would be spent into looking it over, but this bug is a real build breaker for some.

Could we expect any sort of fix in the near future?
15.jpg