test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fix Bugs first instead of this stupidly horrible patch you are coming out with!

xperfxperf Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Top things that need to be fixed before you do any type of class balance.
1. Fix the AH bugs like sort by lvl.
2. Fix all tool tips to say exactly what each ability and skill does and the durations for all of them.
3. Fix how each skill adds it's bonuses to the character sheet.
4. Fix armor set bonuses.
5. Fix Dungeon loop holes that allow parties to skip content!
6. Fix loot drops for these dungeons. T2 dungeons should not reward with T1 loot.
7. Fix all the graphic issues and clipping issues like on cloaks.
8. Fix threat for clerics.
9. Fix threat generation for Tanks.
10. Fix getting punted in to ceilings.
11. Fix TR's stealth bug. Something happens and they can not stealth unless they relog.
12. Fix PvP zoning bug and if someone drops refill the spot(only sometimes works)
13. Ban all bot accounts.
14. Ban all farming accounts.
15. Fix the game first then make small changes to class as needed.
16. Change your mechanic for bosses. The only mechanic you have is add more adds until the party can't handle them?
17. Fix weapon and armor enchantments like vorpal not adding it's bonus to crit serverity and soulforge making rogues easy to see.
18. Everyone can see a rogue coming wtf? Fix this ****. Should not be able to detect a rogue before it's too late it is the only way we get to have any advantage before we are seen and CC'd to death.

Things to not do!
1. Do not change every class in the game at the same **** time because you completely change the game.

THESE CLASS CHANGES YOU CAN DO SLOWLY OVER TIME TO GET THEM RIGHT DO NOT RUSH!

GWF!
1. YOU ARE NOT THE DPS ROLE. (currently does little for T2 dungeons)
2. You are a secondary striker and secondary defender.
3. You are NOT a primary of any role. You are a support class.
4. That being said you do need some fixes. You have an unstoppable bug we know this. Your base damage sucks fix this.

CW!
1. You are a support class. (add control)
2. Ray of enfeeblement needs to be adjusted but not nerf'd to hell.
3. Like all classes you need some fixes to tool tips and stuff not actually doing what it's suppose to do.
4. You have skills that are completely worthless they need to be fixed.

TR!
1. Primary role of striker. You are the single target dps machine. (boss killer)
2. Shocking Execution is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I win button so nerf it to hell I don't care.
3. Fix the Deadly Momentum bug. It should not give 75% critical serverity but only 15%.
4. Bleed damage from mulitple TR's should have separate stacks. Right now only one stack from one TR works. The bleeds tick at the correct speed as intended why do you want to slow this effect down? Why do some stupid **** like make all TR's add to one stack of 10 bleeds. ****ing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!
5. Fix deft strike so that it teleports behind the target and the target drops you as his target right now it's ****ing stupid.
6. Impossible to catch from stealth doen't always deflect everything fix this.

GF!
1. Primary role of Tank. Not dps not support. (currently does very little for T2 dungeons)
2. That being said you can lock someone down until they are dead ****ing stupid. Fix this.
3. Everything a Tank does should be to get mobs off of people. Fix threat.
4. Your tab skill for mark is ****ing stupid. Fix this why does it have an animation? Fix it.
5. When blocking give them more skills to use an not just some stupid stab over the shield and some stupid shield swing it's ****ing boring.

DC!
1. Primary role as main healer atm. (tank as the current state of the game)
2. Nerf Stacking AS fine. Why did you change it to have CD issues? You want it so that one cleric is all that is needed but now you need 2 clerics to always have AS up. Are you ****ing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> cryptic?
3. They also have issues with tool tips just like every class.
4. Fix threat.
5. Give them some good single target heals not some stupid channel <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
6. 40% less healing to themselves wtf is **** get rid of it.

I know I am missing a bunch of stuff but that should be most of the major things that need to be fixed.
Post edited by xperf on

Comments

• f3ral0nef3ral0ne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
    edited June 2013
    xperf wrote: »
    Top things that need to be fixed before you do any type of class balance.
    1. Fix the AH bugs like sort by lvl.
    2. Fix all tool tips to say exactly what each ability and skill does and the durations for all of them.
    3. Fix how each skill adds it's bonuses to the character sheet.
    4. Fix armor set bonuses.
    5. Fix Dungeon loop holes that allow parties to skip content!
    6. Fix loot drops for these dungeons. T2 dungeons should not reward with T1 loot.
    7. Fix all the graphic issues and clipping issues like on cloaks.
    8. Fix threat for clerics.
    9. Fix threat generation for Tanks.
    10. Fix getting punted in to ceilings.
    11. Fix TR's stealth bug. Something happens and they can not stealth unless they relog.
    12. Fix PvP zoning bug and if someone drops refill the spot(only sometimes works)
    13. Ban all bot accounts.
    14. Ban all farming accounts.
    15. Fix the game first then make small changes to class as needed.
    16. Change your mechanic for bosses. The only mechanic you have is add more adds until the party can't handle them?
    17. Fix weapon and armor enchantments like vorpal not adding it's bonus to crit serverity and soulforge making rogues easy to see.
    18. Everyone can see a rogue coming wtf? Fix this ****. Should not be able to detect a rogue before it's too late it is the only way we get to have any advantage before we are seen and CC'd to death.

Things to not do!
    1. Do not change every class in the game at the same **** time because you completely change the game.

GWF!
    1. YOU ARE NOT THE DPS ROLE. (currently does little for T2 dungeons)
    2. You are a secondary striker and secondary defender.
    3. You are NOT a primary of any role. You are a support class.
    4. That being said you do need some fixes. You have an unstoppable bug we know this. Your base damage sucks fix this.

CW!
    1. You are a support class. (add control)
    2. Ray of enfeeblement needs to be adjusted but not nerf'd to hell.
    3. Like all classes you need some fixes to tool tips and stuff not actually doing what it's suppose to do.
    4. You have skills that are completely worthless they need to be fixed.

TR!
    1. Primary role of striker. You are the single target dps machine. (boss killer)
    2. Shocking Execution is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I win button so nerf it to hell I don't care.
    3. Fix the Deadly Momentum bug. It should not give 75% critical serverity but only 15%.
    4. Bleed damage from mulitple TR's should have separate stacks. Right now only one stack from one TR works. The bleeds tick at the correct speed as intended why do you want to slow this effect down? Why do some stupid **** like make all TR's add to one stack of 10 bleeds. ****ing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!
    5. Fix deft strike so that it teleports behind the target and the target drops you as his target right now it's ****ing stupid.
    6. Impossible to catch from stealth doen't always deflect everything fix this.

GF!
    1. Primary role of Tank. Not dps not support. (currently does very little for T2 dungeons)
    2. That being said you can lock someone down until they are dead ****ing stupid. Fix this.
    3. Everything a Tank does should be to get mobs off of people. Fix threat.
    4. Your tab skill for mark is ****ing stupid. Fix this why does it have an animation? Fix it.
    5. When blocking give them more skills to use an not just some stupid stab over the shield and some stupid shield swing it's ****ing boring.

DC!
    1. Primary role as main healer atm. (tank as the current state of the game)
    2. Nerf Stacking AS fine. Why did you change it to have CD issues? You want it so that one cleric is all that is needed but now you need 2 clerics to always have AS up. Are you ****ing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> cryptic?
    3. They also have issues with tool tips just like every class.
    4. Fix threat.
    5. Give them some good single target heals not some stupid channel <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    6. 40% less healing to themselves wtf is **** get rid of it.

I know I am missing a bunch of stuff but that should be most of the major things that need to be fixed.

Did you even...... nevermind have a good night.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You seem to be conflicted. You say you don't want this patch, but then you also say you want them to fix a lot of issues that are getting fixed with this patch.
  • xperfxperf Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    No I said fix the bugs and yes they are fixing some bugs but not all the ones I listed and if you played on test you would know that a lot of the bugs listed here are not fixed. If you read what I said about classes then you understand that the fixes it's not what the devs want to do.
  • xperfxperf Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    f3ral0ne wrote: »
    Did you even...... nevermind have a good night.

Did you even read what I posted...the fixes I want are not what the devs are doing some of them yes but not all.
  • sunsfire2004sunsfire2004 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    is your main a dc?
    also people who say gwf is secondary full of it.
    we can spec dps or tank not both so how is that secondary dps / tank try to tank any thing with pure end game dps gwf you will die faster than a trash mob being doped off the edge