test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Mindflayer] Looking for casual, friendly, non-"pro" guild

ctrain2323ctrain2323 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
Greetings,

I am a casual player - meaning 5-8 hours a week - looking for a guild.
I currently group with 3 RL friends every Tuesday to run dungeons. Meaning we level each week within a range such that we can complete the dungeon. We commit to Tuesday nights, and throughout the rest of the week play solo whenever we can to level up for next Tuesday.

I am looking for a guild for potentially all of us to join. Preferably this guild does PVP, PVE, and whatever. They don't care about gear score. They don't care about having Best in Slot. They just enjoy playing the game with other people. And they are friendly. Meaning they say "hi" and "bye" in guild chat, at least.

If you are a guild like this, or are looking for a guild like this, please let me know. I am willing to start a guild with other like-minded people, but because my group and I don't play everyday it will be a challenge to administer and maintain people, unless there is a large volume of us.

Alternatively, if you are a player like this who is dps (rogue is preferable, but whatever) and would like to join us for Tuesdays, let me know. We are currently level 39 or so and will be doing the Grey Wolf Den or whatever it's called this Tuesday.