Install Arc
Options

Release Notes: NW.3.20130529a.4

2»

Comments

• Options
    xtriz1337xtriz1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I'm playing GWF and i feel they dont need to buffs so much. 20th june they are going to change the GWF litle bit. But i feel GWF are really good if you know how to play and use right power and feats and of course the stats build.

PW+PEN = insane AoE DMG
    PW+High CRIT = Good singel target
  • Options
    santosiebie16santosiebie16 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Shocking Execution: The base damage of this power has been reduced by 60%.

Yo, really a MOTHA FCKINH 60%...After this patch GWF will easy take down a Tr, pretty much every class will be able to kill Tr without having any problems even before teh NERF a CW was killing a Tr pretty easy because they was able to use CC (crowd-conrtol) Skills even when Tr's was on Stealth.
    In my opinion now, a good geared (T2) Tr will have GIANT problems with killng T2 geared GWF/CW or even a GF.
    + I am not even playing with a Rogue.....
  • Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Shocking Execution: The base damage of this power has been reduced by 60%.

Yo, really a MOTHA FCKINH 60%...After this patch GWF will easy take down a Tr, pretty much every class will be able to kill Tr without having any problems even before teh NERF a CW was killing a Tr pretty easy because they was able to use CC (crowd-conrtol) Skills even when Tr's was on Stealth.
    In my opinion now, a good geared (T2) Tr will have GIANT problems with killng T2 geared GWF/CW or even a GF.
    + I am not even playing with a Rogue.....

Well, time for rogues to actually learn to play like all other classes do instead of relying on IWIN button.
  • Options
    judgemelaterjudgemelater Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14
    edited June 2013
    That's nice! :)
  • Options
    peanutmchohopeanutmchoho Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    "It's hard to understand if Cryptic/PWI just doesn't understand their audience "at all" or if they really do see this as just a super fast money grab with the 100% pay to win mentality. Because right now this game has about another 30 day shelf life before the vast majority of players quit since they've already bought all the best gear from the AH (and dumping loads of money in PWI's pockets) and they also have 2-3 level 60 characters. Not to mention the dungeons are just a mass of zerg encounters and the difficulty vs rewards if you aren't running Delves just make them not worth it.

It's a sad state of affairs when a developer pulls you in with promises of long term playability and depth but delivers just another shell of a game designed for a quick cash return and on to the next pay for win game. Sure glad I didn't spend 200 on the hero of the north founders pack."

I support the system, I've been buying zen from people who are to lazy to, you know, PLAY the game.
  • Options
    tinypyrotinypyro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    There really needs to be a way to respec (several times and free of charge) on the Preview Server. Nobody. And I mean nobody is going to pay to respec a character on your test shard. So it isn't like you are going to be losing any revenue. If you want us to truly test changes made to abilities and feats, it is essential that we have the ability to tinker, swap, change, and experiment with the changes.

If the only reason you are refraining from doing this is because you fear that we will freely experiment with everything untill we get the "perfect" build, then swap over to the actual server and use this "perfect" build therefor robbing you of all the potential money to be made by forcing us to pay for all those "multiple" respecs, then you are sorely mistaken.
    Nobody will pay for multiple respecs. Ever. If they make a mistake, they will just live with it for the most part. Not only that, but even if we "discover" a perfect build on the test shard, then "pay" to implement it on the live shard, you have still made money from that initial respec. (Excluding the free respec we are getting this time).

It just doesn't make any sense to ask us to test changes, then put road blocks in that prevent us from actually testing them.

That being said: Great job with most of the items in the update. Awesome to see that you guys really are listening to your community :)
  • Options
    nadaclosnadaclos Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    NW respec FAILURE mechanics is a problem, but they dont care, they simple dont care, also the game equipment doesnt allow to test different builds, even if you can build a character with an specific stat the equipment for certains builds doesnt exist in the game, isnt like wow that allow you to have 3 types of armor for your class each one specific for your build.
  • Options
    balthezar2balthezar2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    kwsapphire wrote: »
    WOOT! Glad this was finally addressed; I've been /bugging it since BW2. That chest better look out, I'm coming for it! ^_^

Also glad the difficulty of the dungeons are being looked at. I like a challenge, but a couple of the dungeons seem far too difficult for casual gamers. And I've been in dungeons where people wanted to quit and get a new team because specific fights were taking too long. I don't mind a long fight, and it's irritating to have to start a dungeon over just because the Speed Runners aren't happy with their Rewards per Second.

Finally, for everyone leaving... can I have your stuff? :D

Totally agree...I love this game, all of you friggin whiners go play something else and leave this game to those who appreciate it.
  • Options
    serialmomserialmom Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    balthezar2 wrote: »
    Totally agree...I love this game, all of you friggin whiners go play something else and leave this game to those who appreciate it.

I totally agree, leave the tools alone. They're not intelligent enough to play a game let alone an mmorpg, your energy is better exhausted convincing others capable of understanding your point of view.
This discussion has been closed.