test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Invocation reset 6 to 1...

juanzq88juanzq88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
today in the morning it happens that i was in my 6 day invocation, i have 6 coins , but insted of having 7 coins, it reset to 1...? first time it happens i was in enclave,
Post edited by juanzq88 on

Comments

• Options
    hoganczhogancz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Maybe you forgot to do invocation yesterday, so your coins got reset.
  • Options
    xjeniyagyuxxjeniyagyux Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Like Hogancz2 said, you probably missed a day, or if you were unaware like I was when I first started. I am not completely sure how it works, so I can't comment, but I have been making sure all my toons pray before bed and when I wake up.
  • Options
    manestream1manestream1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited August 2013
    Nope I can conquere. I have noticed that my characters all have 1/7 (3 characters in total) they were all different and over the last 3 days (since I noticed this) I have not had any coins for either placed into the pool, though it does say you received 1 of each. I don't know how long this has been happening for but it has been over 3 days. Others have also said this that their coins had dropped down too after I mentioned it.

Came to see if this is a bug or something that Cryptic had implemented as they are changing some things with the new patch. Since nothing had been mentioned I do presume its a bug and a nasty one at that.
  • Options
    wergildwergild Member Posts: 33
    edited August 2013
    There is definitely a bug with the coins. I have lost mine two or three times because of it. Now, if I plan to actually get and keep coins, I log in morning when I wake up, and night before I go to bed. It is the only way I seem to 'guarantee' I do not lose coins. :/