test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Love the game, hate the class (GWF)

13»

Comments

• krahctkrahct Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    chabowbies wrote: »
    Unfortunately those comments are the truth of the matter. People whining about balance on the forums are the minority. The decent players are enjoying their classes.

Actually no. Period end of story. None of your comments are helpful.

Here's why...They are not productive, the player came to the forum to post about something they don't like about the gameplay, the class or the environment..AND ITS A GAME IN BETA! The idea is to make the game more enjoyable by the whole not a select few. Comments that do not contribute to resolving the players concerns about the issue are just trolls. And that folks, is what I was saying I lub the community for is they were defending me against the trolls that bring nothing productive to the discussion.
    "I never make mistakes, I once thought I did but I was wrong"
  • bloodraiderx42bloodraiderx42 Member Posts: 74
    edited June 2013
    2 things bad and wrong in this post. he spent ALL his AD gearing a lvl38? lol this guys a **** move on.. im lvling a GWF RIGHT NOW and i can tell you, im not using anymore pots then the other classes by much. i have money its my 5th toon. buy some good green gear for under 10k and stop complaining if your broke funding a lvl38 GWF
  • chudovishyechudovishye Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    krahct wrote: »
    Actually no. Period end of story. None of your comments are helpful.

Here's why...They are not productive, the player came to the forum to post about something they don't like about the gameplay, the class or the environment..AND ITS A GAME IN BETA! The idea is to make the game more enjoyable by the whole not a select few. Comments that do not contribute to resolving the players concerns about the issue are just trolls. And that folks, is what I was saying I lub the community for is they were defending me against the trolls that bring nothing productive to the discussion.

Been playing a GWF since open beta, the class is fine. Just look at your powers and stats, do some math on your own and avoid so-called "guides" out there. I didn't have one when I started, did great in T2s, and now with the patch just plain awesome. 38 is not the level to be making judgements about this class.