test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transfer AD

battlechantbattlechant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
How do I transfer AD to another of my characters on the same server?
BattleChant
Post edited by battlechant on

Comments

• Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Edit my answer to get rid of all the stupid in it...Oh look...there's no post left...

See all replies below for the right way to do it, if you need me, I'll be in my hole.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    huckasexhuckasex Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    put an offer into the ad-zen exchange, cancel it right away, log to other char, claim your AD

no tax to pay
  • Options
    elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    How do I transfer AD to another of my characters on the same server?

Put an offer up to buy zen on the AD:Zen exchange at a price that won't sell. Like 50 AD. Then cancel the bid. Your AD will go into a shared pool on the exchange.

Change characters, withdraw AD
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • Options
    jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    You dont need to do that and loose the tax diamonds. Just Use the Astral diamond Exchange (icon next to zen store), put up a offer to buy any quantity of zen for the lowest diamond price possible. Then go to listings and cancel your previous post, now that diamond amount is free for you to withdraw with any of your characters on that server.

No tax no diamond loss
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • Options
    jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    Put an offer up to buy zen on the AD:Zen exchange at a price that won't sell. Like 50 AD. Then cancel the bid. Your AD will go into a shared pool on the exchange.

Change characters, withdraw AD

darn it you beat me to it... XD
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • Options
    battlechantbattlechant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
    edited June 2013
    thx that worked

Seems like a waste of system resources.

Wouldn't it be much easier to compose a mail message and be able to send the AD or coinage directly to my alts?
    BattleChant
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Better yet a shared bank, that all my alts have access to
    BattleChant
  • Options
    walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Better yet a shared bank, that all my alts have access to

COMING SOON to the Zen Store(tm)!
    Only $60!
  • Options
    wintersbornwintersborn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for this info.
    Is there a way to send Gold to your alt?
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for this info.
    Is there a way to send Gold to your alt?

Not directly AFAIK; What I do is send some trash items on a high level character for the low level one to sell, instead...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums