test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Shield possible bug?

jacki3chan1jacki3chan1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just curious about it all.

Temple of the spider - Driders- their *shadow spell* or something that is shot out infront of them in a line disables it. Is this a meant to be ? but when AS is placed right in the middle of the drider and they use that ability, it doesn't dispel.

Guardian Fighters - They have a similar abilty which launchs players and mobs slighty into the air, also disables it. Is it mean to do that?

Another time it has happened is against a CW, but i have not figured out how they disable it.
Post edited by jacki3chan1 on

Comments

• Options
    lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    There are two things that wreck Astral Shield

1. Certain mobs

2. PW developers

You came across the first
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    thx for the reply
  • Options
    satorusenpaisatorusenpai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    They are going to fix that on the 20th.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    They are going to fix that on the 20th.

we hope so
  • Options
    creezyjeezycreezyjeezy Member Posts: 58
    edited June 2013
    Making the skill not worth using isn't "fixing it on the 20th".
  • Options
    satorusenpaisatorusenpai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 167 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Making the skill not worth using isn't "fixing it on the 20th".

I was referring to the fact there are attacks that dispel it, it's being fixed.
  • Options
    tanekmdtanekmd Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I was referring to the fact there are attacks that dispel it, it's being fixed.

I don't see it in the patch notes. Can you point me in the right direction?
  • Options
    odinspathodinspath Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    The notes are in my sig in "Latest Update News" :), these are the only notes on astral shield so far.
    Astral Seal: The healing from this power no longer tapers off more quickly than expected.
    Astral Shield: Players may now only be affected by one instance of Astral Shield at a time.
    Astral Shield: The healing from the Divine version of this power is now considered a Heal over Time for healing calculations.
    Astral Shield: This power no longer incorrectly increases in duration with higher ranks.
    Astral Shield: The shield circle will no longer sometimes disappear when projectiles pass over the center.