test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragon League of Shadows Pvp/pve

viciousjediviciousjedi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
on May 1st after over 5 years of running a wow guild .. I realized that wow had jumped the shark and was heading down a hole they could not climb back out of. And on that day I decided to try this new mmo based off 2 action rpgs I had long loved. It was a shot in the dark. And Lo and behold very quickly I learned I had found a superior mmo.
Action combat allowed me as a pvp and pve fan the controls to do alot more. And with that I shared this game with fellow guild members. No suprise to me they realized they loved just as much as I did. And now with over 100 members League of shadows is looking to expand to more as we prepare for Gauntlgrym. If you are a battleground fan a pve fan or both.. WE offer the experience at leadin large scale events in that matter. we are a social bunch who gets on teamspeak and discusses the game, strategy and plans our dungeon battles or battleground battles.

So please contact myself.. jedi wrathborn@viciousjed if you are interested in being part of one of the most organized well maintained guilds and communities you will see!
Old School gamer, reviewer of mmos and slayer of dragons.