test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Got Sillenced in game for just I post....

ashah78ashah78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
[System Notify] You have been silenced. You may chat again in 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 46 seconds.

I just put in chat WTS Enchanted Key 30G in the /Zone channel 1 time not spamming or anything just 1 time and I got blocked .... just 1 time what is this I cant even chat with anyone ... please fix this ... TQ. I want to play the game and cant chat with anyone to trade or game is hard like hell and somemore Iam a founder and this is not fair. If you want to block dam spammers yes ok but not real gamers. Dont tell me I need to wait tommorow again to talk 1 time and get ban again .... duh ... redicules .... sorry for my ranting but just came back from work and wanted to relax and this is what I get .... TQ.
Post edited by ashah78 on

Comments

• dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It is an automated system that silences you for 24 hours as soon as enough people ignore you. Sadly you are just going to have to put up with it. In the future they might change the system, but for now it is working as intended.
  • ashah78ashah78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So if someone ignores me even If I just say hai or something I will get silenced ... wow thats good. So I should just go around ignoring everyone and everyone will get silenced hahaha.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    ashah78 wrote: »
    So if someone ignores me even If I just say hai or something I will get silenced ... wow thats good. So I should just go around ignoring everyone and everyone will get silenced hahaha.

It takes 20 people ignoring a given person to silence them. Least that is what others say. I don't know what the magic number is.
  • ikuruyoikuruyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    There are a lot of people in the center area. It was probably 20 or so people that are tired of people using zone chat to sell stuff. There was a trade channel created fairly early. You could probably cut down the spam if you got a bunch of people to just ignore everyone that sells something in Zone chat, or does an LFM there.

Not that I have any issue with people selling in chat, especially for coin. (Wish there was a coin AH) I normally just close down chat when I enter the Enclave. I wonder what its doing to my bandwidth usage watching all that noise stream by..
  • ashah78ashah78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I dont think it was people Ignoring me ... cause I just put the tell and straight the massage came. So it was the system hehehe
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    So that was your only message to Zone ever?
    Yea....
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • buck0famabuck0fama Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    You put a /trade message in /zone. You deserve your chat ban.