test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

campfire not healing injury at Dirty Dwarf Inn in Helm's Hold

ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
The title says it all. Also, the fireplace inside the Inn is not healing an Injury.

Campfires not healing an Injury, or the timer being reset, has been commented on and reported numerous times for different locations and zones. Could this be fixed please? Or an explanation as to why not all Campfires heal?

Health restoration works, just not Injury healing.
Post edited by ixotl on

Comments

• Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's been this way for months... and it's ironic this one area is the most "dangerous" in all the social zone areas in the game where encounters will stack-up to 5 groups at once (sometimes even more in the right conditions).
  • Options
    ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Don't I know it! Since I had "The Being from Beyond" quest I decided to use this to compare my OB GWF with the Preview GWF. The OB GWF made it through with no deaths but some close calls. The Preview GWF was killed twice and escaped (ran away like a ...) 3 times, and the Cleric Companion was killed every time. The Preview GWF managed to aggro *everything* in the Old Market simultaneously, whereas the OB GWF got maybe three groups. Even though the Preview GWF seems a shade stronger, it was a mere toy for those devils. And the sad part is the GWF is level 38! (too many Daily Quests pretty much leveled me well beyond some areas which I'm exploring now to see the content).

The campfires in Vellosk don't heal Injuries either. At least, not for my characters. I'm becoming a suicidal maniac, dying on purpose just to see if the local Campfires will heal the Injury.