test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Dragon] <AdVenture Industries> No drama + family-friendly

omholsomhols Member Posts: 43 Arc User
Out of the four people who I paid to start my guild, two stayed. So there's that. The main reason I put a guild together is to have fun with some of my family that play. Bring yours. We don't suck.

I'll take LVL 15 minimum and any age that is mature enough to handle losing (because it does and will happen). We'll tag your alts and tag your immediate family. We do probationary periods of a week and your permanent entry will be based on gameplay, sportsmanship, and how good you are with not using innuendo around the kids. As we get to be a larger guild we'll have votes, but no rush, no pressure.

We'll have fun and enjoy the game together, but we're going to play well also. I really don't care if anyone uses in-game voice; heck I'm starting to think a website is a waste of time... like anyone cares that we beat Epic Mad Dragon... it's not like it's Everquest and it took 52 of us 5 hours and a bunch of pee buckets to do it. Let's have fun.

I want great players to join my guild but I won't tolerate control freaks and bullies. If I find out you are being <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>-like to your fellow guildies, I will kick you faster than Jack Black did that dog in that movie I like. You have my permission to be crappy to other people but only if you are certain they deserve it (i.e.: quitting a dungeon run early, picking on a kid, kicking people for no reason in party).

I've had two raffles already for Gloomwraught Boxes. I purchased the guild bank myself and I believe in sharing with my guildies. If I think it might help someone out, I'll put it in guild bank instead of in the auction house. This is how I roll. This forum won't let me make paragraphs so I'm sorry about the difficult read. Wait; no I'm not - I should translate this into Klingon and repost it. Guild recruitment video: http://asw.im/28wcPS Have a scientastic day.
Master of Monsters - Caturday Survivor 2013 - Master Scryer
fss_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png